Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:07 PM       
You better buy the condoms now and test drive them to make sure they fit. Better get them with lube cause her pussy is probably really tight.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:19 PM       
Tight and boring.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Woah what, condoms come in different sizes what. HEALTH CLASS HAS FAILED ME. Thankfully she's fucked before so if I do (and this is a big hypothetical here) ever fuck her there won't be blood everywhere.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangie View Post
Thankfully she's fucked before
I know I should have realized this before, but this means you are good to go. Yeah, condoms come in different sizes (think of magnums lololol). you'll prob be fine with any of them, just pick whichever's on sale.
cool tip: the first condoms I bought were 20cents cheaper than the others AND it came with a 4th condom instead of just 3. :coolguy

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:14 PM       
I declare the official edict that this thread has gone from funny to embarrassing.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Thankfully she's fucked before so if I do ever fuck her there won't be blood everywhere.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
Is anyone else disgraced by the liberal use of the verb 'fuck' by under 16s these days?
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
Condoms are for the weak minded, if you're serious about sex then you had better learn how to achieve orgasm without ejaculating.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Tomorrow.
That damn kid
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
Zhukov I'm not under 16

Also Grislygus, why do you have so much hate?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Is anyone else disgraced by the liberal use of the verb 'fuck' by under 16s these days?
ERIC CONVEYS AN EMOTION: DISGRACED BY THE LIBERAL USE OF THE VERB 'FUCK' BY UNDER 16s THESE DAYS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Zhukov I'm not under 16
IRRIRRIRRELEVANT

Quote:
Also Grislygus, why do you have so much hate?
HEART TOO SMIZES TWO SMALL
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:26 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
You ritually need to plow her before you leave dog. Inform her you need to grind it otherwise when you go to china you're gonna double their population by next year.
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:05 AM       
Oh, you're over 16? That's ok then. I'll agree with 10k then, 'cause it sounds like you need to really plunge the clunge in good time.
That damn kid
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Well fuck, it appears something happened that caused Mr.Asian to change his mind...However apparently not fully? They're now (Facebook official hurrrr) 'going out' but nothings really happened between them yet. Seems like I should go get laid somewhere else while they're 'together' and then try to get her when she eventually gets bored of him.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:53 PM       
You need to bone the yellow out of her now or go bone someone else. She wouldn't be cheating on him if you bang her ass either. Thats how the law works.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
Time to post nudes of her on the internet.
That damn kid
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Nope
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:55 PM       
Do it or you're banned for a berjillion years I have the power

That damn kid
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 08:08 PM       
Oh fuck you do
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
At least ass nudes
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:01 PM       
I wanna see some rude titties

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 03:35 AM       
THE RUDEST