Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

testtube is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2003, 10:15 PM        I rewrote better versions of Motorhead lyrics
Ace of Spades (new version)
If you may play, I explain to you that I am your man
They win some, lose some, the all same to me, whom pleasures are to play, differentiate none which you say, I divide not its Greed, the only map, which is I the As of the spades needs

Playing for the high, dancing with the devil, going with the river, it is that whole same to me to sieve or to eleven, watching out to the queue eyes you above, to the double one or to more finished, doubling bar or to the column, the As of the spades

They know me carried to lose, and playing for fools, but those is the way, which I like it baby, would not like I for at all to live and does not forget not the fun bird!

Ante pushing up, I know you would like me to see, read ' EM and cry, the dead hand of the man again, I see her in your eyes, take a view and a cube, the only thing, which you see, you know it become its, the As of the spades

We Are The Road Crew (new version)
Another city another place, another girl, another face, another armistice, another running, I eat Troedel, feeling bad, another night, go I furiously, my leaving wife, feel sad I, but I dear the straight life, which I lead, another beer am which I need, another my ear bleeding, we am gig the road crew

Another city, which I left after, another curtain of the beverage completely, another hotel I not to find knows, differently baking steam turbine and gas turbine systems run for you, another hose of the superadhesive, another edge to receive to through drives I as maniac and does not drive my way to hell and back, another area a case to pack, is we the road crew

Another hotel we can burn, another screw, another revolution to learn another Europe diagram another truckstop in way, another play I learns, another word to say I learns another bloody habits post to play, another fucking strange coast, another set of Scars, in order to praise me, is we the road crew