Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky
Are you going to have a cast assembled for the re-enactment?
Oh, now were making jokes when I put my cards into play. If you want to meet me so fucking bad and "prove" that I'm some fat pussy loser, then meet me at that location at that time.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:25 PM       
Say, this is quite a transition from the "I can't be bothered to waste my time meeting you losers." In fact, you could say it's a complete 180. That's assuming, of course, that you're not completely full of shit yet again. I mean, I wouldn't want to go all the way to Hazelwood only to find that your Nepalese roommate had thrown that Warren Moon jersey out with the sub letter.

Old May 28th, 2004, 12:29 PM       
I know you would be scared to talk shit to my face without your buddies around, but thats natural for a pussy like you.

You want to meet, we shall meet. And the public forum gives me a reason not to get into a fight.
Will chop you good.
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:32 PM       
Hahaha. Man, you crack me up. What's funny is that you're even more full of shit when you try to be real. You and I both know perfectly well that there's going to be no fighting, and probably not even any shit-talking. Face-to-face is a whole different world. See you there.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:35 PM       
Watch out, Sam. He's put his 'cards' into 'play'.

I think you should go. He might be there, because he wants you to see that he isn't fat. This is the central fact of his life, and the only thing he's ever said I believe to be true. He lost weight.

Vinthy, if you're willing to me Sam face to face (and I still think you're probbly too much of a chicken pussy) does that mean you're now willing to post a photo? A lot of Whcky Japanese have been asking what you look like.

Old May 28th, 2004, 12:37 PM       
Thats great. And what do you look like, so I know who to look for?
Will chop you good.
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM       
White guy, 6'7", about 245.....

Just kidding.

Average height, goatee, buzzcut, probably wearing a black baseball cap. And carrying a camera.

Old May 28th, 2004, 12:45 PM       
No cameras. I don't like my picture being taken. Sorry.

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:46 PM       
This better happen.
Will chop you good.
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
No cameras. I don't like my picture being taken. Sorry.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, what, so now all bets are off? What the hell is this? Listen, Skippy, I'm showing up and I'm bringing a camera with me. Besides, I'm going to know what you look like anyway, so what's the fucking difference?
Will chop you good.
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Katsikas
This better happen.
Count on it, my friend.

Old May 28th, 2004, 12:55 PM       
I do not like to have my picture taken. It's that simple. What I look like is not important. It's the fact that I do not like to have my picture taken.
Will chop you good.
Old May 28th, 2004, 01:00 PM       

Whatever. I'm still skeptical about whether you'll be there at all, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 28th, 2004, 01:01 PM       
I bet it's your chubby cheeks. No matter how much weight they lose, fat people can never get rid of their chubby cheeks.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2004, 01:15 PM       
Here's what will happen:

A). Vince won't bother to show up, and when Sspad returns to the boards to ask where he was, he'll say something like, "ha, you liberals are so easily manipulated!"

or

B). Vince shows up, not expecting Ssspad to follow through. However, he spots Sspad from a distance, and flees the scene, racing back to his computer so that he can make a post saying that Sspad never showed. Then, when Sspad makes a post saying that he did show, Vince will try to dismiss it as a lie.
Will chop you good.
Old May 28th, 2004, 01:18 PM       
I'm bringing the camera. In the even that he doesn't show, I'll take pictures of where he would have been standing if he had made it.
Old May 28th, 2004, 01:59 PM       
"Uhhhng, no camera bad man! Camera steal Vinth soul!! "
-Vinth "Caveman" Clambake.

He doesn't want you to bring a camera so when you tell us he's still fairly fat he can say you're lieing. That and he still can figure out how to get the false eyelashes off.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2004, 02:07 PM       
The day a picture of vinth is posted will be the happiest day for all attending the photoshops and picture captions forum.
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:05 PM       
Michael Moore replies:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/la...ndex.php?id=19

May 31st, 2004 12:29 pm
WACKO ATTACKO #2 – FRED BARNES FLUNKS – AGAIN!

On January 18, 1988, I published an interview with Fred Barnes in a publication which I edited at the time, called Moore’s Weekly. I interviewed Mr. Barnes about his comments on the January 2, 1988 edition of "The McLaughlin Report," in which he expressed support for then Secretary of the Education William Bennett’s theory that high school curriculum should be dominated by courses in classic Greek and English literature.

I asked Fred to share his views about two well-known classics, "the Iliad" by Homer and Dante’s Inferno. Barnes reiterated to me that these books are "what everybody oughta learn. They’re easy to read."

In the course of my interview, I decided to give him a pop quiz. As you can see, Fred didn’t do so well.

The conservative paper, The Washington Times, liked my interview with Mr. Barnes and the paper wrote about it in their January 22, 1988 "Inside the Beltway" column. The Washington Times is the kind of paper Fred Barnes probably reads before he gets out of bed in the morning.

Fred Barnes did not complain when I published the interview with him 16-years-ago. He did not complain when the Washington Times article appeared in 1988. It was not until April 2002, when Stupid White Men came out, which recounted the Mr. Barnes interview, that Fox's Brit Hume reported, "Fred Barnes told me today that he never talked to Moore in his life, and that he has read both 'The Odyssey' and 'The Iliad' cover to cover in college."

Now that that my movie Fahrenheit 9-11 is receiving significant attention, Mr. Barnes has seen fit to publicly deny the whole thing again, even though I last referenced the interview in a book published two years ago.

Now, the cynically-inclined might say that Mr. Barnes, who has steadily faded into obscurity as an editor of a small circulation weekly, is trying to take advantage of the moment. I prefer to give Mr. Barnes the benefit of the doubt and credit his belated complaint to a fading memory. We all forget things sometimes, Fred. No hard feelings here.

Michael Moore
-----------------------------------

Moore also put links to the original articles on the site.
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:10 PM       
Wait a sec, wait a sec now, this thread is about Michael Moore? Since when?

Seriously, though, wasn't it a possability right from the go it was Barnes who was lying?
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:17 PM       
WELL YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST CHANGE THE FUCKING TITLE TO "SSPAD CHALLENGES VINTH"
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 11:08 PM       
According to Barnes, he doesn't like Moore and never bothered reading any of his stuff until lately. It was whe na friend brought it up to him a few months back that he decided to give his side of the story.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 11:44 PM       
Someone interviews you, and you don't follow up by reading what they say about you? Even better, you don't whine about it until a decade after the fact.

Excuse me while I .
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:04 AM       
Moore said he just up and made a phjone call, not a real, formal interview. Barnes said it never happened at all.

Am I the only who finds it hard to believe that Michael Moore has the home phone number of someone the likes of Barnes within easy reach like he would make a social call?
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:20 AM       
Of course he didn't have it tattooed on his ass. He does, however, have access to sources where he can get that kind of information. It's not like Fred Barnes is an ultra-popular celebrity that has to live in secrecy and hide from the world, lest the paparazzi go nuts.

Haven't you heard of those radio stations that try to boost popularity by prank-calling the Pope? How do they get that number, hmm?

Quibbling about how Moore actually went about making the telephone call is meaningless. You're failing to see that Barnes is only complaining about it NOW, ten years later. It would be better to just ignore it at this point than whine and cry.