Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Elx, I would also like to see your list
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 01:28 AM       
I think we all want to see this list.

Or maybe, based on her hostile reaction here, we already have! Hey-oh! /rimshot

PS: I know Elx was not that girl, I am just stirring the pot because I am bored

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Katie is a douchebaguette.
Made me laugh
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:37 AM       
I think I would be a good parent, but I really, really don't want to put it to the test right now.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:32 AM       
the bitch deserves it! I would be so ashamed if that was my daughter...but I might have to hifive my son on the side after all the dust settled.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:10 AM       
She's making a list

she's checking it twice

to see which hotties have dicks of great size

oh, Katie's cunt is cumming in your mouth.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:15 AM       
She knows when you are sleeping

since she knows when she drugged your drink

so she knows that you are helpless

so skeet skeet with your dink
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
wat. Are you missing that fact the girl was already a third of the way through the list, marking dates on the left side? It isn't just fantasy or something.

Maybe. Dates are just dates - I'd give her a chance to explain first. I did miss this, though; it does make it more realistic that she was doing more than just thinking about stuff ...

Quote:
Ironically, the girl didn't do anything illegal.
Maybe not against the US Legal code, but in the law of MY HOUSEHOLD she would be guilty!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
She's making a list

she's checking it twice

to see which hotties have dicks of great size

oh, Katie's cunt is cumming in your mouth.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
the bitch deserves it! I would be so ashamed if that was my daughter...but I might have to hifive my son on the side after all the dust settled.
I'm ashamed that I was thinking the same thing.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 10:46 AM       
A dumb, slutty daughter has more at stake than a dumb, drunken son, for the most part. If he can keep his ass out from behind the wheel, he's not looking at an entirely altered future the same way she might be.

I saw the facebook pages of the alleged brother and sister, and neither looks asian or young enough to have really been involved in this.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 10:50 AM       
I think that elx needs to have a few beers and loosen up.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:17 AM       
Isn't this the same thing as a girl having a diary? The only difference is that she only had one piece of paper.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 12:44 PM       
Sorry; I can't get over this. She's a typical girl and I find shit like this hilarious.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 03:00 PM       
I wonder how elx would have felt had the genders been reversed.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
ARENT YOU (SUPPOSEDLY) ONE OF THE GIRLS THESE DAYS?

WHAT DOES YOUR LOGIC TELL YOU NOW DOOGIE HOWSER
Spoilers!

I looked through the members list and I think we're up to 9 doctors here with no degree.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I looked through the members list and I think we're up to 9 doctors here with no degree.
I am a doctor, with the sheepskin to prove it. However, I admit I've never been in the military.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
I'm pretty above-board about being a medschool dropout. I have postgraduate certificates in medicine but that's not the same thing and I do fuck-all now, mostly art.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
wat. Are you missing that fact the girl was already a third of the way through the list, marking dates on the left side? It isn't just fantasy or something.
I reread the initial post, for comprehension this time. Eric is right, she's 3 down, with one "NVM". (apparently didn't meet her "standards") In this day and age, this is not just disturbing, it's downright frightening. If the parents ground the son for 3 months, they'll keep her under lock and key until they both pass away. Shoving her 3 squares through a slot in her bedroom door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i think it's stupid that she made the list, but she doesn't deserve this because of it. how is she any worse than any of the girls these days? just because she wrote something down privately, hid it in her bedroom instead of keeping her thoughts in her head, she's a horrible person?
elx, you don't seem to understand the gravitas surrounding this kind of behavior. Probably why so many here want to see your list.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
chill out d00ds. for me, it wasn't about which was worse between being a skank and being an underage alcoholic; it was their actions that followed that should be judged.

i believe she did the right thing by telling her parents about the alcohol, i'm not considering what her intentions were because i don't know. maybe she was doing it to be a bitch, he still got what he deserved. on the flip side, his intentions were very clear, he was pissed off about being grounded, (he had no right to be) and was trying to harm his sister, embarrass her, blackmail her and look what happened -- she's an underage girl who has just had her personal life shoved out onto the internet where it will exist forever for everyone including those who are most close to her to laugh at. this will be thrown back into her face over and over again and used against her for the rest of her life. while his "punishment" is over in 3 months. he should have taken it to their parents, what he did was not justified at all. i don't understand why the majority of you guys can't understand that..

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
ditto gravitas.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
By your own bizarre logic, elx, she deserved it by virtue of being in the wrong, and is therefore unable to complain about the consequences.

I also don't see what's so tragic about people using this against her for the rest of her life. She's the one who did it in the first place.

SHOULD WE HAVE GIVEN STALIN A SECOND CHANCE TOO

BECAUSE SHE IS THE STALIN OF UNSUCKED COCKS
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
She deposes of them in order to advance through ranks of government?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
this will be thrown back into her face over and over again and used against her for the rest of her life. while his "punishment" is over in 3 months.
If he's that young and busted for a six-pack, I think he's gonna have problems later in life, too. They both sound like little assholes.