Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:57 AM        Dark Dungeons: the terrible truth behind Dnd
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp

apparently if you play dnd this will happen to you. i thought it was ammusing so here ya go

you stupid lemon eater
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 12:21 PM       
I was just telling my GF last night that Tom Hanks first role (that I know of) was in an anti DnD tv movie where he kills all his friends.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084314/
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
Lol ive heard of that...wonder if i can download it somewere?

you stupid lemon eater
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
I'm sure there are a ton of torrents up
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 01:05 PM       
I heard this most of my childhood- that games could be evil or of satan.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
I wonder what game I'll see as sent from Satan to destroy our youth.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 04:29 PM       
The folks I played with way back when had about enough coordination to find their backside with both hands. I can't imagine any of those geeks (including me) doing any kind of damage to anyone, let alone doing the work of SATAN.

Now maybe if there were quadratic equations involved ....
You may already be there.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:42 PM       
I always see dvds of that Tom Hanks film in the $5 dvd bin at Walmart.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 07:42 PM       
yeah dude that shit is terrible there's people using magic powers to walk on water, raise people from the dead and create food from nothing in it, it's fucking ridiculous
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 09:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
yeah dude that shit is terrible there's people using magic powers to walk on water, raise people from the dead and create food from nothing in it, it's fucking ridiculous
You forgot to mention the curses they cast, like making it rain frogs, turning all the water into blood, summoning swarms.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
At least the D&D manuals weren't written by people who thought the earth was flat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 03:06 AM       
AHHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH THAT WAS SO WORTH SAYING
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 04:16 AM       
Was your father a GI?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
I like how when "Debbie can't talk because she's fighting the zombie" she is playing by herself and she's not even the DM. GIRLS.....AMIRITE?
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 06:38 AM       
What...what IS that? Honestly, what am I looking at? I don´t get it. Is that satire? Is it christian bullshit propaganda? Anti-D&D-worried-Houswifes-crap or what?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:41 AM       
It was a vintage comic published in (I am guessing here) the late 70s or early 80s by some religious group when it was fashionable for the uber religious to call D&D a devil worshiping activity.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 01:20 PM       
It's a Chick Tract. There is a documentry on him, I forget what it was called, but worth watching.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
There were a bunch of those on all sorts of topics too. I was downtown when I was 16 waiting for a bus transfer and some guy gave me one. I read it for laffs
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:04 PM       
Some of the old ones are worth money. Turns out they are pretty collectible.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:02 AM       
I just remembered a part of that story that I look back on and am amused by. My friend was with me when this happened. I told him, "Look, don't talk to or make eye contact with any of these people downtown. Most of them are freaks." Next thing I know, he replies to the religious guy who said something to him and poof! We get mini books about the evils of something or other (as you can see the message really stuck with me :P ) I said to him, "See? Freaks."