Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:58 AM       
Well, how do YOU know? You've never died.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
So you're saying... if i lose my penis in the Matrix... I lose it in real life too?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:00 AM       
How the hell should I know? I've never died. I can't even SAY there's romance in the afterlife for sure, or even that there IS an afterlife! But I can still hope!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:03 AM       
because it's common fucking sense. Your body is fucking dead, it's your "SOUL" or whatever that lives on. Souls don't have penises. If you were going to exist for eternity outside of your body many of the compulsions and concepts you have now would be very much different. Even in life after existing ten years your tastes and ideas change. Most of the pains and pleasures in life exist because of the body.

Matter being in a state of death and spirit being a state of permanance and unchangingness is I'm pretty sure the core of every thought of there being an after-life or a god or anything.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:07 AM       
Souls don't have penises.

How do you know?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:09 AM       
because souls have no reason to procreate to extend the life of their species since they exist eternally. also souls arent bodies because if they were bodies then there wouldn't be a distinction between souls and bodies they would just say you die and your body goes to heaven.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:10 AM       
If that's the case, why do WE reproduce? What's the point? Be more open minded. You've never died, nor have I, so neither one of us has any place in the argument.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:14 AM       
I actually have died. And I could tell you things. Oh the things i could tell you. They would turn this conversation UPSIDE DOWN. If I told.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:15 AM       
If you came back to life, you wern't really dead.
The Unicorn
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:20 AM       
No Mr Clements, sadly you do not know everything about the world you live in. I died. I was dead. It happens. Now i'm not telling you shit. Fuck you, you pretentious fuck. "IF YOU CAME BAK TO LIFE THEN YOU WEREN"T DEAD WEWHAHAWHHAWEHEHEHWHAHEHEWAH" YOU FUCK.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:24 AM       
Right...

Also, explain to me why I feel so incredibly compelled to worship fertility godess's? Why do I feel a spiritual high like no other when I feel sexual?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
I went there looking for girls who shared my belief and passion for eternal romance, but all I found was boring girls who wern't veyr pretty and didn't know a THING about anime!
You take this anime bullshit a little too far kid. People like you are one reason why some people hate anime to the max.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:20 AM       
Yeah, maybe I do. But I feel like any girl that likes anime is quite compatible with me.
Fucking Finland
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:28 AM       
Are you sure the girls feel the same way?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:32 AM       
No, but it's possible. And I suppose it IS a bad idea to ask about anime so early in a conversation.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2007, 04:32 AM       
Quote:
Right...

Also, explain to me why I feel so incredibly compelled to worship fertility godess's? Why do I feel a spiritual high like no other when I feel sexual?
Oxytocin, mostly. That and several other endorphins and opiates created in the body and released as a self-reward for engaging in (or, in your case, simulating) the biologically necessary act of procreation. Not that there's anything wrong with love being chemical in nature - oxytocin is downright necessary for the formation of strong, loving bonds - just don't confuse it with something spiritual.

Fucking Finland
Old May 27th, 2007, 04:37 AM       
GIRL: Thanks for bringing me here, I've heard they have a kick ass menu in here
JONATHAN: Don't worry baby it's all on me this time!
GIRL: Sweet! So, why don't you tell something about yo-
JONATHAN: Do you watch anime?
GIRL: Well, a friend of mine does, so I do know something abou-
JONATHAN: Oh yeah I watch anime! Have you ever tried cosplaying?
GIRL: Uh... I just said that I don't-
JONATHAN: I'd love to try cosplaying some day! I once saw this guy who had dressed like a girl and even wore fake boobs! It was sooooo cool!! You really have to admire people who are even willing to wear fake boobs to look like their favorite character.
GIRL: Ehm...
WAITER: Hello there! Are you ready to take your orders?
GIRL: Yes. I'd love to try your tuna fish salad.
WAITER: Very well, what about you?
JONATHAN: Beans
WAITER: Beans?
JONATHAN: Yeah, beans.
WAITER: Do you want kidney beans, regular beans or-
JONATHAN: Just bring me a bowl of beans. Thank you!
WAITER: Uhh... very well
GIRL: Whoa, you like vegetables too, huh?
JONATHAN: Oh yeah, I love 'em. Especially beans. I've loved 'em ever since I started to watch Dragon ball series.
GIRL: Huh?
JONATHAN: You know, in DB they have these senbu beans that give you insane strength and all. My dream is to become a super saiyan some day, so I'm gonna eat lots and lots of beans to make it happen. Have you ever watched Dragon ball.
GIRL: I just told you that I don't-
JONATHAN: Man that show kicks ass! Especially DBZ! The way they kicked Cell's ass... out of this freaking world!!
WAITER: I'm sorry, but I forgot to ask what would you like to drink?
GIRL: I'll have water
JONATHAN: Could you make a glass of bean juice for me?
GIRL: ...
WAITER: ...
JONATHAN: ...
WAITER: ...sure.
JONATHAN: Sweet!
GIRL: So... you like anime, huh?
JONATHAN: Yeah, like totally! But let's change the subject for now. You look really beautiful today.
GIRL: Oh but thank you!
JONATHAN: With minor changes you'll look perfect!
GIRL: Excuse me?
JONATHAN: If you'd wear a green school uniform, dye your hair black and let your hair grow a little longer you'd look exactly like Kagome in InuYasha!
GIRL: ...what?
JONATHAN: If I'd ever fuck a girl, she should look like Kagome!
GIRL: ...
JONATHAN: Kagome is my anime fantasy dream girl
GIRL: ...right
JONATHAN: I've had so many dreams about her.
GIRL: I thi-
JONATHAN: BEAUTIFUL DREAMS
GIRL: I think I sh-
JONATHAN: What do you say Kagome, wanna get busy to night?
GIRL: I don't think this'll work out. I'm leaving...
JONATHAN: Yeah? Well go ahead bitch! Just for your information, I'll never let you have a role in my fantasies!
JONATHAN: Except tonight...
WAITER: Here are your orders. Bon 'apetit!
JONATHAN: Say babe, have you ever seen the Goku vs. Freeza fight? Would you like to come over at my place and watch it? *flirt*

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 04:43 AM       
Oh, man! I have GOT to make a comic of that!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 06:00 AM       
Quote:
And most people get divorced after 10 years because of irreconcilable differences!
They just can't handle twu wuuuuv like you, right?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 06:27 AM       
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 03:31 PM       
"If that's the case, why do WE reproduce?"

"because souls have no reason to procreate to extend the life of their species since they exist eternally."

BODIES DIE DUMBFUCK, WE REPRODUCE TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF THE SPECIES BECAUSE THATS WHAT BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL CHANGINg DYING THINGS DO IN ORDER TO CONTINUE EXIStING. AGAIN, THATS ALL PART OF MATTER CHANGING/DYING and SPIRIT ETERNAL. YOU FAIL THE INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. not that anyone is surprised, I'm sure.

predicted johnathan climen response:
"Well how do you know you've never died!!!"

shut up johnathan climentos

since you h ave officially FAILED the intelligent conversation like we all knew i was wasting my time and fucking up this thread doing now we can all go back to calling you a desperate moron you cocksure cocksucking suremonsterface.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:55 PM       
Who cares if spirits are eternal? Maybe I don't NEED a reason to have kids or a wife. Maybe I just WANT to. Ever think of that? And explain to me why seeing families being so happy together makes me feel an overwhelming sense of eternal purpose! Besides, if there's a God, I'm sure he'd be reasonable and understanding enough to let me HAVE kids somehow.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 04:19 PM       
Like I said, you failed the intelligent conversation. What you want doesn't matter.

I don't know why you feel an eternal purpose from seeing families, probably because you're an idiot or something. There's nothing eternal about families. They all die.

God did give you a chance to have kids it's called EARTH.

I like how you tried to act like you changed but really you're just the same idiot with the same underlying belief pattern. You might as well become a Jehovas witness, or maybe a muslim. Then you can get 72 eternally virgin virgins.
Fucking Finland
Old May 27th, 2007, 04:20 PM       
Jonathan, we're still waiting for your comic

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 04:31 PM       
SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHA FUCKA I'LL MAKE IT WHEN I WANT TO!!!

Quote:
God did give you a chance to have kids it's called EARTH.
O RLY? Tell that the STERILE people and those who die in an accident!