Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
Any of those stupid Disney preteen celebrities.

Any "celebutant".

Anyone who doesn't have a disease but gloms onto someone else's for the attention and sympathy, or "do gooder" credit.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
was fred durst:

looking for someone to hate just on their undeserved fame enough to hit!
When did Fred Durst transform into Phil Collins?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 08:55 PM       
Bono needs the Fisticuffs too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
Oh, shit yes. Bono bigtime. And that The Edge guy too, while we're at it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:27 PM       
Trent Reznor
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:31 PM       
who WOULDN'T i punch
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
Any sanctimonious hollywood type who thinks their opinion counts double due to their fame.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:59 PM       
i thought it was time to retire fred when i realized he looks evven older than i do.

i wanted to punch mccain for awhile there, seeing as how he could not even raise his arms in self defense, and scream "ditty mao john mccain, you shitty pirot and ruse erection to a brak man"

but it all seems anti climactic now.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 11:03 AM       
my god i have a HUGE list of people i want to punch.....

---my boss for pulling the "i'm the manager" card at all the wrong times

---my 50 year old female coworker for acting like she's 20 AND for dressing like a lumberjack lesbian (that's her nickname)

---paris hilton, lindsay lohan, all those skanks (for obvious reasons)

---my adopted mom for being a pathological liar and for treating me like shit for the last 27 years (thank god for my awesome stepmom)

---my ex for dating a dirty hippie girl after me and thinking she is a step up (i'm not conceited, but NO SHE IS NOT)

---the guy i'm currently fucking around with for being so committment phobic

---the guy i wish i was fucking around with for sending me dirty pictures but always being unavailable

..........and there's many more.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 11:24 AM       
Sandra Bernhard.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 11:42 AM       
*sullen grumble*
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
People who don't wear pink ribbons on cancer awareness month.
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
I'd punch my ex. Right in the FACE.

Maybe not the face, probably the stomach.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
shut up tadao
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
There's no way that's Sam.
THERE WAS SO MUCH EVIDENCE TO PROVE OTHERWISE.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
This stupid electrician

The other day i came home and he was in my house because he decided to climb in through the window ;/
today his ladder is on my balcony. I think it'd be funny to bring his ladder inside...
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 04:32 PM       
kahljorn: I can tell you from my own field research that removing a ladder can be very effective.

I was about 14 and babysitting my brother and his friend, 5 years younger. They were playing in the yard and I went inside to answer the phone. Just as I made it to the phone, I heard thumping overhead. I grabbed the cordless and ran outside and the idiots were running laps on a 2 story roof in August.

I screamed at them to get down and they made fun of me. I thought I was going to have a stroke, watch them fall to their deaths or both. Finally I ran over and took away the ladder they'd propped up to climb to the garage roof and from there to the house.

Funny how fast they wanted down then.

In retrospect I should have called the cops or something and put them through hell.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 09:05 PM       
lol i told my wife about it and she yelled at him and he made a face like :O

then she felt bad and wanted me to tell him that next time maybe he could ask before he invades our privacy/trespasses so i did he he was all I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL I GUESS YOU DONT CARE ABOUT MY SAFETY
I'm leaving, I won't bother you again.

the last time when he climbed in through our window our landlord was there and we told him and the landlord said, "Hey, kiddo, come here i need to talk to you" and they are the same age i thought that was hilarious
Everybody's down
Ploxtrot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
I'd punch everyone in those stupid Cash 4 Gold commercials.
You... you...
Damn Dirty Hippopotamus is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 09:10 PM       
I don't know why, but every member that belongs to Hawthorne Heights is the first thing that came to mind.
You... you...
Damn Dirty Hippopotamus is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxtrot View Post
I'd punch everyone in those stupid Cash 4 Gold commercials.
Seconded.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
i once got really drunk and jumped off my roof and busted up my ankles cause i thought someone had stolen my ladder.

it was just on the other side of the house.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 07:26 AM       
My uncle fell backwards off a ladder once and shattered both of his heels.

He had to recuperate at my grandmother's house for months.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM       
I knew a guy that missed a step on a ladder and shot straight down. His wedding ring caught something on the way down and ripped his finger off at the knuckle. He just a finger stump.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
Billy Mays. 'nuff said.
You may already be there.