Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:13 PM       
Lori's death in the comic was so much better. They fucked up by deciding not to follow the comic more closely. They've fucked up so many dynamics now that the show just isn't worth watching.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:39 PM       
Catching up on my Robot Chicken

I have 3 Walking Dead on DVR and I back to the same feeling of Season 1. I don't know if I want to watch them.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 02:12 PM       
it's been getting better, but it's much tamer than it should be (especially with the governor)
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:52 AM       
New black man in, old black man out.

That was very funny. Well done.
pickled
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Hail Duke View Post
it's been getting better, but it's much tamer than it should be (especially with the governor)
They really have turned him into a pussy cat compared to the comic one, haven't they?
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 09:56 AM       
I have been enjoying the show and I have been enjoying Season 3 immensely. Actually, I have so far liked how they have done the governor. I like the slow build up. Watching him turn into what he is in the comic, what he is capable of doing. That brawl between him and Michonne - I thought David Morrissey really wanted to kill Danira. It was pretty good. It was not cheesy, it was vicious. I think they are doing a good job at giving many of their characters a lot of dimension. However, there are many characters that have not been given or were not given any time to develop - example T-Dog. Tyrese has said more than T-Dog it seems. When you have a variety of people writing for a show, it shows, but I believe the storylines ahve been tighter than True Blood - honestly they are two different shows - but still an example of another show that has variety of writers episode to episode. The midseason break isn't as strong because they offed Lori. They executed the payload a little earlier but it was necessary. Things are going to get more frantic, and I can't wait to see it unfold.

How will things go down because Rick is going nuts sooner than the comic.

Last edited by replicant : Dec 5th, 2012 at 10:56 AM.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:30 PM       
I thought TDog was supposed to be Tyrese from the comic. Then they killed him for the prison black guy who they then killed for the real Tyrese. They should have just had the real Tyrese show up when he was supposed to and the black prison guy get killed by Rick for trying to kill him instead of the skinny white boy and avoided all this brother swapping from the start.

Fuck Lori; she was a dumb bitch. Even though I liked her comic book death better, Im happy they offed her sooner. Im much happier seeing her bleed out on a dirty floor than dumb white trash girl killing herself.

^Is why Rick is going nuts sooner and thats fine. On the bright side, he still has his hand.

Not sure I really like the Governor turning on Merl. It seams like they are trying to set him up to turn good guy when I would much rather see Darrel have to kill him.

I really like Carl a lot better in the show though. He is turning into a pint sized bad ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:27 PM       
So you guys are saying I shouldn't watch the last 3 episodes?
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:02 PM       
If you have stuck with it this long, you might as well keep going.
pickled
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post

I really like Carl a lot better in the show though. He is turning into a pint sized bad ass.
No way, no how. Carl is a stone-cold mother fucker in the comic right now. He just mowed down three guys for fucking with his friends with a rifle.

Also T-dawg should have never been put in the show. They just put him there for the sake of having a black character. They should've introduced Tyrese in season 2 instead.
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 02:08 AM       
Well, in the comic I have only read up to issue 80 something around the time Rick and the crew took over the DC settlement but before he and Andrea apparently start banging I hear. So I guess I mean Carl is turning into a bad ass a lot quicker in the show.
pickled
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:18 PM       
Yeah for less of a reason as well.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:20 PM       
have you guys played telltale game?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
pickled
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:11 AM       
Yes, it's great. Also canon to the comics as well.
Shotgunner
Ducttapefury is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:21 PM       
The show gets good, then one or more characters do something stupid and drag things out. It's a vicious cycle. I keep hoping Andrea will get it together and be more like in the comic, but chances are she's going to get Stockholm syndrome for the governor (again?). Anyone watch the episode reviews by MrColionNoir on youtube? I look forward to them as much or more than the show itself.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:52 PM       
nah

i'm a little annoyed that i'm probably going to have to wait til mid season 4 for them to finish the woodberry arc, and it'll be done in a lame way
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:55 PM       
I've been half watching the final episode and rewinding it because I just don't care.

It's the Twilight of zombie stories.