Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 11:42 AM        What Would You Do?? Family Edition!
So as everyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the last month already knows that two days ago was my birthday.

Well as it turns out I reluctantly went out later that evening with a couple of my friends for a few drinks. Once we made it to the pub we saw some other mutual friends that had just happened to be there. It was a buddy of mine and his fiance. Coincidentally, her birthday is the same as mine (no wai i kno rite) and she was there to celebrate as well.

She has always been kind of a touchy-feely kind of gal, but that night she was blatantly hitting on me when her fiance wasn't around. She drug me off to the side and told me about how she thought I was handsome and how she wanted to do x, y, and z.

I downplayed it like a pro with lines like, "Nah, nahhh, nah. Idk what youre talkn bout."

I ended up going home and just throwing up all over myself in bed. Which looking back it was the better decision.

Now I'm stuck with either:
A) Telling my friend that his fiance is a whore and she was talkin' dirty to me.
B) Acting like nothing ever happened. Just chalk it up to drinks and the like. AKA Mind my business.

My dad and ex-girlfriend said B, but I feel like it's my responsibility to let my buddy know about his fiance.

What would you do?