Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I was going to ask who your guys' favorite Beatles member was but I couldn't decide myself. I can only say for certain that it isn't George Harrison.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 06:39 PM       
my fav bealtes song is she's leaving home followed by helter skelter
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:35 AM       
I like "A day in the life"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
My friend started playing the story mode for Beatles Rock Band. I told him its really fun until John Lennon gets assassinated.
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 05:54 PM       
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 06:31 PM       
Hey Bulldog
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 12:12 AM       
I also don't mind everybodys got something to hide except me and my monkey
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
That makes more sense

Favorite Beatles song: Varies depending on my mood. But most often it is Magical Mystery Tour or While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Im with Pentegarn. You learn how to play this on a guitar and you will be chin deep in tang.

Old Mar 4th, 2010, 05:16 PM       
Oh and Harrison was the MOTHER FUCKING MAN!
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 08:07 PM       
Sure I like what Harrison brought into The Beatles (Something, Here Comes the Sun, Taxman) and I recognize that although they could have done without Ringo they could not have done without Harrison. Still, the stuff he did after The Beatles just doesn't appeal to me. There's no argument he was way more talented than Ringo but I love Ringo Starr for different reasons (I read somewhere that what endeared him to the fangirls was that he brought out their maternal instinct). I even like some of Ringo's post-Beatles music even though I know he didn't write any of it.

Here's a song written by George Harrison for Ringo Starr
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 09:50 PM       
Diss Ringo all you want, he still wrote Octopus Garden.
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
Nah Ringo is cool. Hes the most lovable of the Beatles. Even has the coolest name too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Cod View Post
Diss Ringo all you want, he still wrote Octopus Garden.
One of the all time worst Beatles songs ever.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 09:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey Bulldog
THERE we fuckin go

Good man, Tadao
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 08:18 AM       
Quote:
Sure I like what Harrison brought into The Beatles (Something, Here Comes the Sun, Taxman) and I recognize that although they could have done without Ringo they could not have done without Harrison. Still, the stuff he did after The Beatles just doesn't appeal to me.
What, you mean stuff like this didn't do it for you?

Quote:
There's no argument he was way more talented than Ringo but I love Ringo Starr for different reasons (I read somewhere that what endeared him to the fangirls was that he brought out their maternal instinct). I even like some of Ringo's post-Beatles music even though I know he didn't write any of it.
Ringo was by far the most fan friendly Beatle. That reference on the Simpsons where he replies to every fan letter is apparently true, even though he officially said in the last year he will be answering no more fan mail.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/10/1...ail/index.html

And even though the article seems to imply he is pushing the fans away finally after years of answering every request for an autograph, I can't say I blame him for being done with it. It has been three decades plus of him being accommodating. I think he has done more than enough.

And he has a song or two he did solo that I enjoy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 06:39 AM       
Baba O'Riley
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 11:26 AM       
But srsly, My Sweet Lord is awesome.