Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 10:54 PM        Tickets are on sale now at cinemafusionanaheim.com!!

This is a copy of the flyer we are using to promote the showing of the movie. It will be a remastered print of the film, not a DVD. The original hasn't been shown in theaters for almost 20 years.

Please share this with everyone you can. I'm sorry it's only in CA right now, but depending on popularity, it could spread.

Oh, this is the only theater in O.C. that serves alcohol as it is the first 21 and over theater in our area.

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
just an fyi you may want to avoid putting urls in thread titles i almost went into auto-spambot mode and banned you out of reflex
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:06 AM       
I was wondering why Willie left a spam thread with the link in the title!

I hope this has a great showing, wish the metro went to the OC, or does it?
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 04:20 AM       
Sorry, from now on I will only put the link in the actual post. I also got the a-ok from our glorious leader to post the flyer, yay!

So I will make sure to follow whatever (what is a good title? Sir, King, Emperor, God of The Universe) Mockery deems appropriate.

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera

Last edited by LittleDollClaudia : Mar 19th, 2009 at 04:41 AM. Reason: got the thumbs up from the webmaster..
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
Lol, it's a good title, it just looks like a spambots title though. Noting to be sorry about. I don't think you understand what we are saying
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
Yeah I told her to let everyone know I said it was cool and definitely don't put URLs in the thread title. Even I almost deleted the thread out of reflex, and I gave her permission to post it in the first place. :P

That being said, hope it goes really well! Hope you can play Prince of Darkness sometime too!