Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:54 AM        There are some crazy-ass women out there.
I'm just saying.

There may be mental hospitals full of men, but I think women have completely cornered the market on functional crazy. I mean, smart enough to keep themselves from being locked up but still full-on batshit insane.

I have searched for some sort of tenuous grasp on reality in a lot of these interactions and there is none. It's more, "I hate you because what you did doesn't match up with my bizarro imaginary world inside my head", something like that.

I now realize that past workplace environments were mostly hell because I had women for managers. I had one manager who stole money from the cash register, regularly closed the store to go shopping at the mall, kept her kid at work locked in a closet, and then didn't speak to me for about a 3 month stretch because she thought I'd ratted her out to the boss.

(I didn't rat her out, but I quit when it became obvious she was going to try and frame me for the theft. When I gave my notice, she wrote "LAST DAY....GOOD!" on the calendar, then told the store owner that she meant it was the last day I was good to work. He bought it and asked me what the hell was wrong with me.)

She's one of many.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:05 AM       
damn. bitches is trippin yo.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:15 AM       
the ratio of crazy women to crazy men at my work has been pretty consistently 1:1, idk if it's a fluke or if it being a state job has something to do with it
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
Bitches, man. Bitches.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
Yeah, I pretty much loathe the thought processes of 90% of women and only about 80% of men.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 02:58 PM       
Well, the problem with the workplace thing is this...

Men can be assholes, yes. Men can have their own agendas and be devious and all of that. But it's still pretty straightforward. Personal agendas and work agendas don't constantly intertwine. It's not that hard to figure out where you stand.

The vast majority of women I've dealt with, you have no fucking idea where they're coming from. They could hate you because you threaten them somehow...not even professionally, it could be your background or your lifestyle or your weight or what brand clothing you do or don't wear. They can't separate that from work. If they hate one thing about you, they somehow spread it across the board until you're getting punished for it from every angle.

They give you the silent treatment and you have no idea why. They perceive slights and insults where there were none. And on top of it all they can give you this sweet, innocent look and say that they have no idea what you're talking about, while they're sniping you the whole time, every time your back is turned.

They're more apt to pick a favorite or a confidante than men are. I can't tell you how many hours of non-work I've witnessed while two get together and have closed-door "meetings" which are mostly just gossip about who at work slighted them and "well, I told HER blahblahblah". It was always in the guise of "here, I had a question about a timecard", then the door closed and for the next 45 minutes it was gossip and social strategizing.

I didn't universally get along with all the men I worked for/with, but normally it was much better than the women.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
Yeah, well try being married to a woman, say goodbye to all your friends! She has all the friends you'll ever need!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
She has all the friends you'll ever need!

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
I haven't come across any borderline insane women much, because I mostly deal with men at work and school. I dont have any close friends that are women, because I find them two-faced. At school when I was little I had the pleasure of being friends with girls who I thought were my friends but theyd backstab you behind your back and spread rumors about you. When it comes to boys, they either like you or hate you. Much more straightforward. But I see what Kitsa means ^^;;
Julio is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
Perhaps it has something to do with their unpreditable, highly volatile behavior that causes us, men, to think that something is really messed up with their minds.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
Us men. Yes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
I'd still rather hang around mood swinging women than sports watching men.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
Not me.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
I rather hang around with men, if they werent so perverted. Thats my only peeve about them, but thats what they are. I like the cammaradery and how they dont (usually) lie in your face.

At the end of the day I dont get to hang out with anyone ;__;
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
You sexist whore.
mmm muffins
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:12 PM       
er no im not saying all men are like that, just ALOT of them. and yeah I work with 90% men so I should know. Im sure theres some that arent like that. sorry ^^;
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:28 PM       
Your words hurt me. > :'(
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
I would hang out with you Wiffy. <3

I get along better with men. The majority of my friends are male, about 70/30.
mmm muffins
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:38 PM       
Yeah I know that was very sexist of me, I think I said it off wrongly there. I was taking into account the majority. Sorry If I said some stuff that hurted the minority. I apologise ^^;
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
It hurts so much.
mmm muffins
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
you sir win a free hug
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 07:01 AM       
I think I've narrowed it down a little:

I just hate anyone who's a waffling bawwing pussy who makes a pile of excuses for their life, and that accounts for 99% of women.

And 99% of teenagers.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
theyd backstab you behind your back

I think you mean they stab you in the back when they are back behind your back side.