Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 07:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Sent one to darkvare, first come first serve.

I NEED EMAILS. YES ITS FREE.

NICK I KNO U WANT 1 MAN.
How did you know I would want one? Hook me up.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
For those of you who are on the site and have done nothing yet, I suggest going and downloading like crazy right now.

Every couple of months they have a "Golden Torrent Weekend" where all of the golden torrents (The ones highlighted in yellow) are downloadable for absolutely free.

You can download as much of these as you want and it does not go towards your download credit. However, whatever you seed back to users will count double towards your upload. So those of you with absolutely no ratio will be able to have a shit ton of upload credit and a ratio in the millions. Letting you download whatever you want in the future whenever you want.

Here's a couple of great golden torrents I suggest downloading:

Full NES

Full SNES

Full Genesis

Mame # - M
Mame N - Z

Entire PS1 NTSC library (Around 500 gigs)

PC Gamers:

id Software collection: The 90's

Complete scummVM collection

Starcraft Megatorrent (Starcraft 2 is in this, UG has a sister website called BitGamer for recent games)

Apogee Software Ltd. Collection (Lot of great old PC games in here)

Also, there is an emulator front end called Hyperspin which is gorgeous for anyone who wants to turn a PC into an emulation station. Alot of work has been put into it and some of the uploaders at UG have taken the time to simplify it's set up in a bunch of different torrents. The torrents are BIG. There is alot of stuff needed to put this together but it is all worth it in the end. Some time down the line I plan on setting one of these up in my home. here is a video of it:

During a GT Weekend is pretty much the only time you can download this stuff because most of it you can't break down in uTorrent, you have to download all of it, here is a link to everything Hyperspin related:

http://www.underground-gamer.com/bro...ead=0&golden=1

Do some research on it first though

And finally:

ALL of UG's golden torrents

/\ No one will probably do any of that /\

If anyone is still interested I have around 20 or so invites.
Forum Virgin
corindonders is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 08:10 AM        YEAH!!
Can I get one?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
i can't see any reason why anyone wouldn't want to give an invite to someone who signed up to the forums the same day he asked for it!
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 03:18 AM       
Are any of these still available? This sounds pretty alright.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
PMS me emails

i holla atchou