Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:02 PM        The Super Adventure Club from South Park is REAL!
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...orld-headlines

CLEVELAND -- A man accused of sexually assaulting nine boys with physical or mental disabilities told a judge that having sex with children is a sacred ritual protected by civil rights laws.
Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs.
pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Distasio said some of his congregants are among the victims in this case. Distacio, of Rocky River, is accused of molesting two disabled boys he tutored at his home and raping seven autistic boys at a Cleveland school for special-needs students where he was a teacher's aide. All but one of the victims were under 13.
A conviction on rape counts involving any of the eight younger boys would mean an automatic sentence of life in prison without parole eligibility, prosecutors said.

Distasio tried unsuccessfully in June to fire his court-appointed lawyer because he wouldn't pursue a religious freedom defense. Distasio could represent himself if the attorney remained as an adviser, Judge Kathleen Sutula said.
Rocky River is 9 miles west of Cleveland.

I wonder what Chef would say? A church based on molesting kids.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:05 PM       
The super adventure club wasn't a church you doof-fag.

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.p...asc&highlight=
Unmedicated genius
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:08 PM       
by that logic scientology isnt a church either.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:11 PM       
Or the Kiwanis!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:02 PM       
Hey guys, can I play too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [url=http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/latest/200608041401/28865d25
Kiwi News[/url]]A man who sexually abused young boys, including some he met through a church youth group, has been jailed for more than six years.

Robin James Hurd, 32, was sentenced in the Wellington District Court on Friday on 13 charges, including three of sexual violation to which he had earlier pleaded guilty.

Hurd's lawyer Greg King said his client had co-operated fully with the police and told them of two further complainants they knew nothing about.

Judge Mike Behrens QC said the offending was a breach of trust but Hurd should be given credit for his early guilty pleas, and his efforts to change his life.

He sentenced Hurd to six years, six months in jail.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:04 PM       
it's not like child sex rings haven't been around for freakin ever, guys
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 02:53 AM       
HAHA..."court appointed lawyer". I can only imagine how that conversation went: "Um.. you're supposed to defend this guy that rapes retarded kids. Have fun".
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 03:01 AM       
Uh Mike, just because they are disabled doesn't mean they are retarded.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 03:03 AM       
yeah it's WHEELCHAIR KIDS and retards get it straight
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 03:15 AM       
Hey.. retarded doesn't just relate to brain function. I means to be slowed down or impeded.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 03:20 AM       
haha you rule mike
Unmedicated genius
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 03:48 PM       
Also he humped autistic kids, who are very impeded in communication skills and have many symptoms similar to downs syndrome.

If kids that young Can consent like he said, why would he pick out the retarded and mentally challenged ones who would be less capable of consent or understanding?

Why you ask? CAUSE HE WANTED TO HUMP CHILDREN! Honestly, worstexcuse ever. I hope his lawyer doesn't get him off using the Chewbacca defense.
OH GOD
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 09:08 PM       
ugh you horrifying monster