Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/news/sh...71&sid=6191106

Jesus Christ, people are starting to try and piss off even Nintendo now. Are people actually getting dumber by the day?
He speaks truth!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:33 PM       
the gamecube is in the other room in front of the exercise bike ;<

Also I heard about that this morning on Kotaku - America wastes no time in getting its feelings hurt over truth, yet again.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Also I heard about that this morning on Kotaku - America wastes no time in getting its feelings hurt over truth, yet again.
(Pssst -- the little girl is British.)
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
O, when it was posted on the BIG K this morning I had the impression that it was an AMERICAN lass in question after all the comments, so I didn't read this incarnation of the article, which apparently has more facts.

YOUR FORGIVENESS, PLEASE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
Level 29 ♂
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:57 PM       
It's alright Chojin but I'm gonna expect a three paragraph essay about the importance of reading comprehension if you want to save your grade in this class!
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:26 PM       
Us Americans sure are fat.

Anywho, the game wasn't meant for 10 year olds (lol casual gaming) so it's not accurate. I'm willing to wager she IS fat, though. Plus, the father said she was "solidly built". Totally a nice way of saying 'fat', or at least "husky".
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
I still don't think you're right about Virtual On being the slightest bit different from Custom Robo.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
the bmi is such a broken way to judge a person's fitness, if it had like something to actually detect a person's fat percentage apart from just weight it would be way better
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:36 PM       
You shouldn't be relying on the Wii to tell you how fat you are in the first place.
was never good
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:56 AM       
Well if you consider that BMI is only wrong if you're dealing with muscular people, and then think about Wii Fit's target market, it makes a lot more sense.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:25 AM       
I just assumed Wii Fit told everyone they were fat. In fact, if I ever get a Wii, my profile (what are they called on the Wii anyway? Mii?) will be named Fatty (Burgertime) McFatass
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2008, 07:51 AM       
"She is solidly built but not fat."

What is it with England & America in particular when it comes to stuff like this? They won't show a photo because eveyone who sees it will call them on their bullshit.

We're a fat nation full of fat fatties.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3964936.ece
Level 29 ♂
Old May 22nd, 2008, 04:50 PM       
I got the game, Fathom :hat Thanks :D

also

Why yes, that is Earthbound ;<
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM       
I just sold my Earthbound. Sold a bunch of old school video games I was keeping but not playing. Bought a 360 and 7 games with the money I got from it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2008, 08:37 PM       
Glad to know you got it alright.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2008, 01:07 PM       

haw haw
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I just sold my Earthbound. Sold a bunch of old school video games I was keeping but not playing. Bought a 360 and 7 games with the money I got from it.
One of those games is GTA 4, right?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 25th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
One of those games is GTA 4, right?
Here's the list...

Dead Rising
Blue Dragon
Lost Odessy
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
GTA IV
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Special Edition
NCAA Football 2008
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:46 AM       
I really enjoyed ultimate alliance, dead rising, and oblivion. I hope you do too

That was very funny. Well done.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
You need to get on Live so I can whoop yo azz in NCAA Football.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 25th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
One of these days, I may move to a place in Columbus that actually has real internet capabilities instead of the psudo cellular internet I have to MacGuyver together :P Then I can get on live
Beloved Cunt
Old May 25th, 2008, 11:52 PM       
Picked up MK2, NBA Jam TE, Croc, and Bust-A-Move 2 for Saturn off Ebay today. Yesterday I won 6 Sega CD games including Third World War. Finally, 13 years after reading the review for Third World War in Game Players Magazine, i'll be able to play it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thi...mputer_game%29