Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 07:18 AM       
i dont like any controllers, fuck controllers
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 07:20 AM       
That new Xbox shit must be up your double-amputee alley.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 07:21 AM       
i hate that too, i want the game to read my mind
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 07:22 AM       
HMMMM YOU LIKE CASTLEVANIA
OH GOD
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 07:23 AM       
ITS LIKE A BABYS TOY
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i hate that too, i want the game to read my mind
www.emotiv.com
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 08:07 AM       
I'll agree with gamma, and nick. the snes is the best controller that we have been presented with yet.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 03:33 PM       
Esq.
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
OOPS. SORRY SAMMY.

Let me give that another try LOL!

I'll agree with gamma, and nick SAM. the snes is the best controller that we have been presented with yet.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
The Wii classic controller is pretty great as well. It's really just an upgraded SNES controller.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:47 AM       
Queers!

Esq.
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:08 AM       
http://nfgworld.com/mb/thread/417

Iv'e been wanting to get one of these for the longest time.

Esq.
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 03:52 PM       
or maybe one of these:

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/...ost_key=150691

ben heck does some serious mods. I wish he sold the portable snes' he makes.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:13 PM       
Hey microshock! How awesome is the PS3? SO awesome?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM       
That new version of the PS3 looks so fucking stupid. Apparently making something that resembles a toy you'd pick up at Dollar General store and making it "slightly smaller" appeals to a lot more people these days. I don't think changing the shape of the piece of shit is going to make it magically have better titles for the damned thing.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:29 PM       
Babality, what are ya? Fucking dumb? Seriously. Get a brain and come back please, because you must literally fucking avoid every single game out there to even think about typing the shit you just wrote.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:44 PM       
Yes, I am a fucking dumb. A fucking dumb is what I am. I might be this so called "fucking dumb" for one minute reason. Because I'm actually replying back to your half assed comment stating something about how I "fucking avoid every single game out there". First off, go molest that shitty piece of plastic you call a gaming console. Second, I forgot how every game ever was marketed to the playstation. I guess I have a lot to learn from you such as learning how to suck the dick of a shitty corporation that does nothing for me but market shitty hunks of junk entitled "THE NEXT GENERATION GAMING CONSOLE!"
Banned
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 12:36 AM       
Don't get angry because you bring your uninformed self in here. Inform yourself, I don't want to do that for you.

I'd gladly answer questions but im not going to write an essay about all the games for it because you cant spend 5 minutes reading wikipedia and assuming Sony has to market every fucking thing to your face every 3 seconds for you to think somethings out there
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 12:41 AM       
To be honest, I've been looking through the titles, and there's maybe two or three PS3 titles I'd even want to own. Not purchase, but I wouldn't mind owning them like, if someone gave them to me. I don't think I'd buy the system unless a cheap version of it went on sale for, like, $200 or less. If I want nice graphics and all, I mean, for one thing, the 360's not that much worse -or I could just play a game on my computer.

To be very honest, the only game system that's caught my interest recently with new games is the DS. Even Wii games haven't been eye-catching.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 01:34 AM       
You're a girl, you just don't understand
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 05:40 AM       
microshaft fucks dumb people so nobody can hear their screams
Esq.
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 06:50 PM       
microcock doesn't have sex with women unless they give him a trophy.
Banned
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 07:55 PM       
Not just any trophy.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 10:19 PM       
God damn your stupidity amazes me.
Banned
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 11:55 PM       
Yes, my stupidity outmatches the fact you cant even inform yourself on a product. I guess you look up at ipod touch billboards and get all your information from there?

I thought having the internet would teach people about things they want to learn more about but apparently not.