Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:18 AM       
What's a zug? Is that the only world's comedy site?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:18 AM       
zugga zugga, motherfuckers

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:19 AM       
I'm on the road to cancelling out all the red pickles tadao is giving me.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:19 AM       
AND YET THE GAPING VOID IN YOUR SOUL REMAINS
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:20 AM       
That gaping void left years ago, along with the need to have sex with stuffed animals.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:21 AM       
Oh man other people better post before I relive my high school years by spamming every single song by the stooges, the ramones, and the dead kennedys

I wish I was driving on the freeway right now listening to this crap :/
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:22 AM       
No more pictures of Iggy Pop's emaciated Auschwitz body though, ok

Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:23 AM       
CAN YOU FEEEEL IT

CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELE UEAGH

RAUW POWER

RAUW POW-HER
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:24 AM       
HEY THAT PICTURE SCARRED ME TOO, OKAY

Plus The Weirdness sucked pretty bad and it made me very sad
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:26 AM       
I really liked Iggy in the venture bros. Too bad he died trying to smoke david bowie.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:27 AM       
I DON'T FEEL AS IF YOU'RE FOSTERING ENOUGH A SENSE OF FUNNY
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:28 AM       
Too bad he was completely overshadowed by the hilarious Klaus Nomi parody
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:28 AM       
Ever since I recommended The Fall to Tadao I've been digging them pretty hard, and I owe it all to this song which sounds like a cross between The Cure and the B-52s, which makes me sad to admit

Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:29 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:31 AM       
Okay I have no idea who the Fall is, but 'm sure as hell looking their other songs up now
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:32 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:33 AM       
why are you doing this

why are you doing this
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:35 AM       

Even the fucker trying to shill this can't keep a straight face at his air humping.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:37 AM       
Holy shit, really

I can't believe my Mexican morning wood masturbation comedy show link just got trumped

I feel empty
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:37 AM       
except for the part where he says "fucking awesome". There's no game I want more than that right now.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:38 AM       
I watched it. And then I found that and decided on air humping kinect junk.
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:39 AM       

Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:40 AM       
GHRHFAIUWHOIChsJLCNKSBnksaZNaaaaaaAAAAAAAAUGHUHAHA HAHAHA MY FUCKING KRYPTONITE
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap**clap**clap*
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:44 AM       
I gave you teh clap.