Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
I'd take you.

Even though I'm broke.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
Smooth
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
How is this supposed to help you secure our nation?
The bad dvds I'll just put in my M16 and shoot at the terrorists duh. Haven't you played revolution x?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 02:17 PM       
lol thanks

oh well, it'd probably be really crowded anyway and crowded theatres ruin it for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 02:21 PM       
Cause she would want to blow you in the theater
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 02:45 PM       
Quote:
I'd take you.

Even though I'm broke.
lol reminds me this guy i know who recently went out on a date with a girl to a nice restaurant and when it came time to pay he was all, "i actually don't have enough money for this, but I'll get the movie!" so she paid, and then he took her to the dollar theater.
haha.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
That's awesome. I asked this girl to the movies a few weeks ago. Her friend was with her and was all like "Well, if you're taking my friend and paying for her ticket you have to take me too!."

I was like "Sorry baby, I only have two free tickets"
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Did it turn out well?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
What an audacious hobag!

last i checked the two from my story are moving in together :O :O this is the same guy that PUNCHED SOMEBODY THROUGH A NEWSPAPER
CLASSIC
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
He sounds like a fun guy to hang around with. The guy who makes people laugh.

10K, you should have given her a cock block badge.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
oh my, I'm bleeding
BANNED

Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
GOOD CALL TADAO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
I hope you blood clots!

and then travels to your heart and causes you palpitations!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
THANK YOU KAHL I CALL EM AS I SEE EM!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
I only went to the movies with one guy outside of a longterm relationship situation.

I was at India Fest. I was headed for the theatre to watch Yeh Dillagi. A desi guy caught up with me and asked if I was going to watch the movie, which I thought was obvious. He followed me into the theatre and took the seat next to mine.

Ten minutes later, he turned to me and said, "Do you have a boyfriend?" I said yes. He got up and left.

Aaaaaaaaaand scene.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
I DON'T GIVE IT OUT FOR FREE.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
Today's valentine gift of custom-painted nesting dolls was well-received, but the lacquer never lost its aroma and you can practically get high off the fumes. Guess it's the gift that keeps on giving
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
What an audacious hobag!

last i checked the two from my story are moving in together :O :O this is the same guy that PUNCHED SOMEBODY THROUGH A NEWSPAPER
CLASSIC
I took a sip ot green tea right before I read that, almost went all over my keyboard.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
i believe i made an error in judgement.

taking a trip to morgantown tomorrow afternoon. i am bringing a friend, who needs to be back at a particular time tomorrow night.

upon speaking to ashley, i was led to believe that if i were spending the night, i'd be getting some ass.

and maaaaaaan i miss those tits.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 03:09 AM       
My Valentines day was bittersweet. I got to see the person I'd give the world to right before I go to my duty station in Kansas but I also told her we can't be together because it'd be too hard on her when I'm in a combat zone. I wouldn't want her to have to deal with that
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 03:25 AM       
You should probably have waited until you get to your unit and found out what exactly you'll be doing. Not to mention that with the specter of death looming, now might be a good time to seal the deal.

But hey, there's plenty of poon that loves a man in uniform, no need to be tied down. Hooah.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 09:23 AM       
Trim's always a plus about being a soldier
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 12:25 PM       
My god, Martin Short is hysterical in Arrested Development.