Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Five people who I don't know in the least have informed me that I creep them out in the last two weeks, hordes of fat mothers inexplicably glare death at me whenever I stop by the high school to give my little brother a lift, and people start walking clear on the other side, in the gutter, well before I pass them on the sidewalk, so I can safely say that I give off a serial killer vibe (and my newest passport photos confirm this)

On the brighter side, mock meets have gone the way of King Arthur, so anyone's chances of meeting me is nil and my counterpoint proves invalid
It's ok, I creep-out my own husband.
He makes sure he lets me know too.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Five people who I don't know in the least have informed me that I creep them out in the last two weeks, hordes of fat mothers inexplicably glare death at me whenever I stop by the high school to give my little brother a lift, and people start walking clear on the other side, in the gutter, well before I pass them on the sidewalk, so I can safely say that I give off a serial killer vibe (and my newest passport photos confirm this)

On the brighter side, mock meets have gone the way of King Arthur, so anyone's chances of meeting me is nil and my counterpoint proves invalid
I have a similar problem in that I think people believe me to be a rapist when I'm walking behind them. I walk pretty fast and deliberately which scares the shit out of old people and single women on quiet streets.

Then again I might just be imagining their unease.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I used to know someone who curated a big exhibit there. I was offered to come for an after-hours special tour, wink wink, but I turned them down :/ I'm reasonably sure there would have been attempted fucking and that grossed me out.
Wasn’t that one of you professors in college, and weren’t you totally oblivious as to the possibilities of a gross man doing things to you until after the fact?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
Yes. Good memory!

Actually, he was a professor I rather respected and liked. When he made the offer, after several uncomfortable-for-me invitations to his tiny office in the alcove of a converted Victorian house off-campus, something told me at an instinctive level that the offer wasn't entirely above-board and that I should probably turn it down. I didn't understand the total exactitude of why, I guess you could say.

To his credit, he wasn't gross. He was a graduate student and obviously highly intelligent. I was mainly weirded out by the whole teacher-propositioning-student thing.

Part of me wishes I would have gone to get any potential special glimpse of the exhibit, though, and let the chips fall where they may.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
You could have had hot, passionate sex inside the chest cavity of a fossilized dinosaur!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
Yes, well, at that time it was about as comfortable as Gordon Jump's guest appearance on Diff'rent Strokes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 07:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My dad flies into Buffalo all the time, I'm glad it wasn't one of his weeks to visit that factory :/

I'm glad he wasn't in it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
Me too.

Anyhow, the guy just came out with a big-in-the-field book, which should ensure him all of the needy student poon he can handle.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg
Popeye?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 10:18 PM       
only if popeye is bored out of his mmmiiinnnddd
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
I believe it was the Joker from Batman who once asked, "why so sad?"
Egg
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
I ate a salad yesterday.
And I actually liked it.
What the fuck is happening?!!?!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 11:57 PM       
OH NO! SALADS DON'T MAKE YOU PEE!
Egg
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
But this bottle of wine will!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
ONLY IF YOU SLURP IT OUT OF THE LINES OF MY METICULOUSLY CHISELED ABS.
Egg
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 12:08 AM       
ABS stands for "Aggravated Butt Syndrome" right?
The Unicorn
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 12:18 AM       
YES. MY AGGRAVATED BUTT SYNDROME HAS BEEN CHISELED. THE LINES ARE SO ALL THE RUN-OFF SLUDGE AND SEEPAGE DON'T PUDDLE.
Egg
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
Oh I thought the lines were drainage tubes, fuck.
My bad.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:20 AM       
To alleviate cholera.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 03:52 AM       
I love my valetines day presents
Egg
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:18 AM       
Happy VD I-Mockery!!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 06:45 AM       
Has anyone seen the latest friday the 13th movie yet? How much did it suck?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:56 AM       
I wanted to see it really badly, and I thought maybe I was going as a surprise valentine's gift, but I don't think it's happening.