Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 08:03 AM       
Don't get out much either, huh?
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM       
Happy birthday Finland and Zhukov.

In International Standard PubLover Time that is.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 11:32 AM       
NEXT SATURDAY IS UNCLE_SHAM'S BIRTHDAY YOU IGNORANT FUCKS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:16 PM       
Where is PubLover?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:23 PM       
New Zealand

see what I did there?

But seriously I have no idea. Maybe dead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 01:19 PM       
I was wondering too, but I didn't ask him for fear that he would tell me all about his day

Happy Birthday you two foreigners!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 01:25 PM       
I didn't ask because I was sure he would have something bitter and sardonic to say about it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 02:10 PM       
Happy birthday Zhukov. Happy birthday Rankeri.

Big plans?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 02:44 PM       
man im so behind in my classes ;/ i have to read five chapters this weekend, and that's only for one class ;\
i hate not being able to afford books.

AND ALSO NOT BEING ABLE TO STEAL THEM
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 02:50 PM       
What book?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:24 PM       
Some history text book ;\ luckily i found a used copy the other day, but i have a test on tuesday :O
one book was like 170 dollars though, a history of world art or something by gardner ;\ luckily the library had an old edition, which we rented. But i still dont have the book for my anthropology class ;\

it makes me mad cause if I dont get a's in all my classes I won't be able to graduate with a 3.9 ;\
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:30 PM       
that's why you have to find someone in your class and split books with them. See if the library can contact any other libraries in the area to see if they have a copy.
BANNED

Old Feb 21st, 2009, 04:49 PM       
;o yea im splitting the books with my wife but that doesnt really help financially.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 05:45 PM       
Holy fuck, is it the gigantic 3 inch thick gardner with the gold spine?

When I took art history I had to haul that fucker 45 minutes on the train to downtown at the AIC. I hate that book with a passion, but I'll never part with it because of the memories.
BANNED

Old Feb 21st, 2009, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
is it the gigantic 3 inch thick gardner with the gold spine?
thats the one
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 09:39 PM       
That is the heaviest book I own, counting the enormous A&P texts and giant PDRs from med school.

Did you have to buy the Baxendall and "Modernity and Modernism", too?

edit: huge and fucking evil.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 09:55 PM       
I'LLLLLLLLLLLLLL MEET YOU IN POLAND, BAYYYYYYYY-BE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 09:56 PM       
Scraping Foetus Off The Wheel
BANNED

Old Feb 21st, 2009, 10:49 PM       
Quote:
Did you have to buy the Baxendall and "Modernity and Modernism", too?
NOPE! Luckily... I like reading it though, even though reading one page takes like a million hours.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 01:02 AM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 01:17 AM       
i've been enlisted to show this kid the only goddamned dirt road in northern virginia tomorrow.

he doesn't seem to understand the directions i gave him: "go to clifton, turn left."
BANNED

Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 02:15 AM       
Now no body will ever know that i said, "Fuck white people."
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 03:10 AM       
Hey, thanks everyone. My own mother didn't even realise it was my birthday, so this means a lot that the internet does. i-mockery is the first forum to acknowledge it, thanks.

Happy birthday to you too, Rankeri.

My birthday plans consisted of going to work and now staying at home. I got a cactus form someone at work that has a crush on me.
BANNED

Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 05:15 AM       
happy birthday dude
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 08:22 AM       
Thanks

Also, it is Australasia's national month of mourning, so Pup Lover might be taking it quite seriously.