Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 01:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I am bumping this to remind us that even though boxing now officially sucks, we'll always have MMA
I'm sure you'll laugh at this article, then.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/7/17...trashes-mma-on

"MMA is for beer drinkers, but boxing is for everyone!"....Isn't EVERYONE a beer drinker!?

j/k fuck them
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 07:22 PM       
Boxing is dying and their hxc fans are mad. That's all. I would be mad too if the sport I loved got booty butt fuck*d from every which way.
What Video Games?
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 12:34 PM       
I hear Brock Lesnar's gonna fight the winner of Shane Carwin vs. Frank Mir. Haven't really seen Carwin fight but if there's a Mir v. Lesnar III I'm gonna laugh.

j/k fuck them
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Boxing is dying and their hxc fans are mad. That's all. I would be mad too if the sport I loved got booty butt fuck*d from every which way.
But Dana White would never allow what happened to boxing to happen to MMA
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 08:04 AM       
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Herschel Walker won, but what struck the loudest note to me was his rookie opponent lost thus likely ending his own hopes of being a success by losing to someone so much older than him.

I notice Bobby Lashley is going at a much slower pace than Brock Lesner. He is five fights in and from what I have read elsewhere really wants to have as many matches under his belt as he can get before he thinks of going after titles.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Herschel Walker won, but what struck the loudest note to me was his rookie opponent lost thus likely ending his own hopes of being a success by losing to someone so much older than him.
Still the worst trade ever.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:40 PM       
Lyoto v. Shogun coming up on Saturday.

I got some money on Lyoto. I think he's gonna adjust his game plan and take Shogun out. I'm actually looking forward to this UFC because Lyoto is one of my favorite fighters.
What Video Games?
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Lyoto v. Shogun coming up on Saturday.

I got some money on Lyoto. I think he's gonna adjust his game plan and take Shogun out. I'm actually looking forward to this UFC because Lyoto is one of my favorite fighters.
Escept for that and the Koscheck v. Daley fight, that PPV wasn't so good.

Well, except the fighter who looked like Freddie Mercury on roids

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post

Well, except the fighter who looked like Freddie Mercury on roids
Wow, I want to see that. Do you know his name?
Role Assigner
Old May 14th, 2010, 07:35 PM       
This UFC broke my heart ;_ ;

Koshcheck v. Daley played out how I thought it would. Snoreeee
Role Assigner
Old May 14th, 2010, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Wow, I want to see that. Do you know his name?
lol Tom Lawlor?

He's been doing MMA with a wrasslin' twist. Check him out.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:48 AM       
Looking for your input MattJack

Silva v. Sonnen

I don't think much of either of these guys as human beings. But I will say this, Sonnen, despite his 11th hour loss, showed he can hang with the big boys and showed that his smack he has been talking was not empty. I admit I look forward to what he will do next. He is a guy you both love to hate, and hate to love.
Role Assigner
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 12:58 PM       
I thought the fight was awesome. It wasn't what I had expected by any means. I thought Silva was going to murder Sonnen, but obviously that wasn't the case. Silva had a fractured rib during the fight, so I don't know how much that played into Sonnen's domination.

I don't think that Sonnen could do that again to Andy if they have a rematch. Andy won't have a fractured rib and he'll work on his wrestling. Sonnen has been finished by a triangle like five or six times I believe, so it was really sad to see him still not be prepared for that move. He had his arm in the worst spot for most of the latter part of the fight. To be honest, I thought the submission would happen sooner than it did.

All in all it was an awesome fight! Sonnen will continue to be a wild card, but I don't think we'll hear a lot from him. He's a wrestler with no finishing skills.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 03:22 PM       

I finally got around to checking out Lawlor. He looks ridiculous enough.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 07:14 AM       
So some people were angry over the televised recent event because one fight was over in 1:04. (I missed it, didn't even know about it, but I did hear about the fallout.)

Dana White told the people complaining to "Shut up"

And I have to agree with him, for one, the event was not a PPV. For another, some fights are going to be one sided, and they should be because it legitimizes the sport. Some matches are just one sided. No complaints here.