Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 09:50 PM       

You should ask him what the hell he's so worked up about over brontosaurus knees. And if he gets it, cut him off ASAP. Start talking about alien eye goggles. If he doesn't get it. Talk about alien eye goggles anyways. When he starts giggling be all like "AAARGH" like a pirate and shit. Then go all "Life worth not it is" then be all "Yabba Dabba Boo Hoo Hoo!" when he takes the hint.

PS: I'm very curious about this said episode! I just hope they do something with Luna that doesn't make her out to an absolute horrid wreck of god damn tears and whinneighness. Who do you think they're gonna make a huge dick out of? Luna? I'm suspecting it's Luna. I'm getting the feeling they'll make Applejack all scared and shit. I'm certain they will do well with it but that thought irks me a little.