Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:19 PM        Need some help....
Does somebody know of a good N64 emulator compatible with a Windows ME? Also, a good DOOM 64 ROM? My N64 got trashed, so I sold the games. I still hate myself for it....
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:20 PM       
first: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3731088/TinyXP_rev06
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:39 PM       
What is this....? I don't need an XP emulator.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:46 PM       
I'd try Project 64: http://de.utilidades-utiles.com/down...windows-me.php
This should work on ME.
He speaks truth!
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:47 PM       
Thanks. Know any good ROM sites?
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:52 PM       
Rom-Freaks isn't bad: http://www.rom-freaks.net

I checked, and it's got Doom 64 (http://www.rom-freaks.net/download-9...e-Doom_64.html), though if I were you, I'd just play the original doom; I recommend zdoom. Emulator controls are often a bit weird, as they also have to emulate gamepad controls, which can cause problems, unless you have a gamepad for your PC. Platformers are a pain in the ass for example.
He speaks truth!
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
Next time just google this stuff though. It's not that hard to find.
He speaks truth!
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:57 PM       
I tried google, and every other emulator failed for me. and for the record, DOOM 64 is the only DOOM I don't own. Anymore.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 02:10 PM       
it's xp itself, i figured you should bring yourself up to date with the year 2001 before proceeding
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 02:20 PM       
Yeah, Millenium Edition is like Vista to the 20th power.
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
I prefer the ME to XP. It reminds me of the glory days of Windows, back before Bill Gates was as big a soulless bastard.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
you're insane
was never good
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
seriously. you can set XP to use legacy graphics if you're really that queer about it, but there is literally no benefit to using ME over any other Microsoft OS.

that, and I'm pretty sure ME was gates' largest foray into being a soulless bastard.
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 11:07 PM       
Naw, the ME was his last work before he decided 'Hey, I think I'm going to screw over everybody with large technical issues, and complicated programming!' Seriously, I've been able to fix ANY problem on ANY Windows OS before 2000 since I was like 9.
Obviously excluding the ME. Maybe? *Dun duuuun*
was never good
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 01:16 AM       
I used to work in vigilante PC repair and we rued the day we had to work with an ME system, let alone the days people wanted us to integrate them with the rest of their network.

ME is a such a piece of garbage that it's not even funny. You being used to the way it works doesn't excuse it from its crimes.

For example, just because I own a large amount of CD-i games, the system doesn't become GOOD automatically.
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
Dude, I just like the ME. It works best for me. Always has, always will. Get over it.
Plus, it was free.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:18 PM       
ME is a pile of wank. They just took 98, broke it, added Spider Solitaire and released it.
I'm sure someone could install a copy of AIDS into your arse for free but it wouldn't make it any better.
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
Seriously, what's wrong with it? Ever since I've had it I've never had any troubles with it, and it was hooked up to the net with no firewalls. My XP, on the other hand, wasn't even hooked up to the net and it somehow got corrupted and died. It is currently a smashed piece of shit in a ditch down the street, where it belongs.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 10:27 PM       
The fact that it will leech all bandwidth and suck the living ram out of any computer networked with it, for one. All for no purpose other than the fact that it could. If you hated someone, you could stealthily install a small Mini-Itx box with ME loaded onto it on their network and reek true havoc. Seriously, it sucks. Bad.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Jesus Christ
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 01:32 PM       
ME ME ME ITS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU ISNT IT

VAIN MOTHERFUCKER