Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 09:30 PM       
It disappoints me.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 09:46 PM       
This is what one of my overly religious acquaintances has to say about Obama:
Quote:
Quote:
when he rounds up the Christians and burns them alive in their churches like his buddy, Rial Odinga did in Kenya, will you still be so thrilled?

of course you will. dead Christians dont affect you.

Quote:
well... i'm POSITIVE Obama is the antichrist.
i'm POSITIVE he's going to turn this world into a living Hell.
i'm POSITIVE our last days are going to be in total suffering.
i'm POSITIVE that those welfare checks he promised arent going to be enough to buy off all the souls that put the man of sin on his worldly throne.

Quote:
i'd rather have a man in office with a good soul and strong morals, but who wasnt such a good public speaker than have a man who gave the most eloquent speeches, but was total evil to his very core.

Quote:
we had to know it would happen eventually, but here it is.
God has chosen to take His hand away from this sinful nation and leave us to our ruin.

Quote:
the anti-christ isnt a situation or a thing. he's a man and he's a man that will bring about horrors unheard of.
this nation has been so sinful and turned so far away from God for so long. we've taken His blessings for granted. now we get to reap what we've sown, so please, dont say something completely meaningless and stupid that doesnt come close to expressing what or who the anti-christ is.

Quote:
i'll never be calm again. i see this anti-christ coming into my home, taking me away because of my refusal to bow to him.
God isnt a casual theory to me. He's my life and the time is soon approaching that i will have to lay down my life for Him the way He laid down His life for me.
i have to think of the very real future that includes your new god taking my child and murdering him in front of me because i wont declare allegiance to Satan.

you worship that devil. i'll die first.

Quote:
what i saw was a man made a god. i saw a man coming from an Islamic background [the devil] being called 'the Messiah' and charming the world with his words.
i see a man so steeped in sin and lies and who is an enemy of God and Israel.

we're going to have to die or worship him.
you've already made your choice and i've already made mine. he may as well come kill me now.

Quote:
i'm most definitely emotional about this. i'm scared out of my mind!! this nation just elected the most godless, cruel beast the world has ever known and supposed Christians are acting like it's no big deal.

the world is about to implode and i've still got people i care about that havent been brought in yet. i can only do so much with the short amount of time we've got.

Quote:
i'm EXTREMELY ANGRY at the so-called American Christians that would vote this horrible person into power, taking nothing he stands for into account and only worrying about that free check they think might be coming their way or his race.

this is the last black mark against the American Christian church that we will be allowed to have. this is where the chaff and wheat are truly seperated.

Quote:
just go back to wherever you've been hiding for the last couple of weeks and wait for the call of your new dark lord.

Quote:
if you're going to try and tell me Obama is anything but absolute evil incarnate, then yes, it's a waste of time. i reject him and all he stands for. i will NEVER accept him as my president or my god. you go right ahead, though. you already did, apparently.

Quote:
the blood of every baby slaughtered because of the monster who will be taking over in 2 months is on your hands.

Quote:
you'll see God long enough to tell Him why you put the Beast above Him.

Quote:
you didnt vote for him but you didnt vote against him and you're afraid to speak against the evil he stands for. that's the same as approving of him.
you dont get to walk the fence like that with God. either you're for Him or you're against Him. He doesnt accept half-loyalties.

Quote:
is there the epitome of evil now at the head of this nation?
absolutely.

Quote:
i've had outright visions of the end and i've been carried in the Spirit and stood in the presence of my Lord. i had the words 'SHAMMAH' and 'SABAOTH' spoken into my soul by my Lord, so please, dont assume you know anything about my spiritual battles, just because you want to feel included and cant tell when someone is speaking to you and when they're not.

Quote:
i also know God put Obama in office, but it's just proof to me that He's finally sick of us and our sinful ways and it's time to pay the price.
Four more years of this crazy bitch going off like this?
Oh yeah, I'm happy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
you mean 8 years
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
Oops your right, 4 years. It'll be 2012
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM       
PALIN '12 YOU KNOW IT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 10:59 PM       

http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
SO IT WORKS OUT THEN

ALSO PARDON ME I HAVE TO BE ILL
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 12:40 PM       
I wish I knew some of these people who thinks Obama is the AntiChrist

Crazy religious people never feel bad after they're proven wrong, it's up to other people to remind them of the bullshit they spewed
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 12:44 PM       
After Obama's time in office is over, be sure to remind her that The Beast has descended upon her in the guise of enlightenment and poisoned her utterly with the sin of pride, that she has forsaken God in favor of her own personal views and her own arrogance, etc, etc, anyway she's going to hell unless she becomes a true christian, "the meek will inherit the earth" etc
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 12:51 PM       
Let her who is with out sin cast the first vote.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:00 PM       
The alaskan tramp will have her revenge for the loss of her walking dust composite. but not before I go watch Nailin Palin.

j/k fuck them
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:06 PM       
I keep trying to ask her if she's such a good christian then why is she fighting prophecy, but she'd rather argue with other people.
THERE'S NO TIME FOR LOGIC BEFORE OBAMA TAKES OVER!
OMG IT'S THE LION PITS ALL OVER AGAIN!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:10 PM       
I used to own a dayglow poster of a lion in a roman pit picking his teeth with a tooth pick and sandals on the ground. It read.

Thank God...

(image)

For Christians!
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:56 PM       
The day after it was announced I saw these two black ladies trying to pick a fight with these white skater kids who were saying something like "Wow, Obama won man that is crazy huh!". It wasn't really derogatory or anything, but these black ladies must have been itching to yell at some white people because they got all in their face and started asking "WHY IS THAT SO CRAZY HUH". It was pretty disappointing to say the least. After the shouting they went and sat down and started talking about how Obama is going to be assassinated and black people can't have anything good.
Forum Virgin
PLUTONIAN HIGH COMMANDER is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

One thing about the whole racism aspect I don't understand is this: isn't it -less- racist if you don't vote for someone just because he's the blackguy? I mean, don't you want him to be the better person for the job, not just the blackguy? It kind of scares me to think how many people went into the voting booth with the intent to prove to themselves how non-racist they were by voting for someone who was black.

I am hoping, hoping, hoping that people aren't really that dumb.
The Reverse Bradley Effect!!! That's Brilliant!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
This is what one of my overly religious acquaintances has to say about Obama:

snipped quotation:
Quote:
I also know God put Obama in office, but it's just proof to me that He's finally sick of us and our sinful ways and it's time to pay the price.
Four more years of this crazy bitch going off like this?
Oh yeah, I'm happy.
CiG, when did you meet my mother?
You may already be there.
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 09:29 PM       
Hahaha, that's like my husband's mom too.
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 04:51 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1quiFqtWcE

and of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KubgMDSMXfI

A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO4_i8v2rdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Ani...eature=related

Hail Jesus! \,,/
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 06:20 PM       
CiG, I feel for you.

During last year's spring musical rehearsal, a group of friends and I went to a nearby pizza parlor for lunch. Across the road from the parlor was an Obama Campaign Building. One of the girls in the group noticed this and mentioned casually that she didn't trust Obama "because he was Muslim".

One of the boys in the group was actually an Indonesian exchange student who was actually Muslim (I knew this but the girl didn't). He looked at her all confused and asked "What's wrong with being Muslim?" I motioned to the girl that the boy was Muslim and she started quickly backpeddling and saying that there was nothing wrong with it. Then it was time for a Subject Change.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 06:24 PM       
ZQ, you should not have helped her. You should have let her make a fool of herself and squirm her way out of it. That way she would have learned her lesson, but I'm sure that she was allowed to go her merry way believing that all Muslims are evil.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
I know, but I was good friends with the guy who was Muslim and I didn't want her to offend him by accident. And it wasn't like she was really viscious about it (like the person quoted above). My hs was actually pretty religiously diverse, so the Muslim issue didn't come up too much. Mormons, Christians, Jews, heck my one friend was Wiccan. And most of my friends were agnostic.

Now the guy in my math class who was against Obama for his anti-gun policies got on my nerves a bit.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Egg
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
More crazy babble:
Quote:
if you took Hitler, Pol Pot, Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, rolled them in one, you still wouldnt have half the evil that Obama is going to unleash on the world.

i'd rather let Jeffery Dahmer babysit my kids than have Obama as president.

wait... you actually think there's going to be another election at some point in the future??
wow... you really are gullible.
we just went through the last election this world will ever see. we no longer have a presidency. we have a dictator on the throne and we'll be forced to worship him as a god or we'll be slaughtered like those near-term babies he intends to pave the White House with.

Apparently she's even too crazy for the conservative christian heavy metal forum she was posting on, I just heard that she was banned for a year because of her psychotic episodes.
Haha!
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
Revolution!! Storm the Bastille!!!