Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2008, 10:21 PM        Song lyrics theat PROBABLY weren't said (yet)
So I'm listening to "Boogie Man" by KC and the Sunshine Band, right?

I swore he said,

"I wanna dip my balls
And I'll sue you
I watch YouTube...."

That's when I said, "NO! That can't be the words! People didn't start dipping balls until what? South Park or Marilyn Manson? No.... that can't be the words...."

Also, a friend once thought The Misfits line from 20 Eyes "Twenty eyes in my head" was "Funny eyes shaved my head".

We didn't laugh much cause he was part asian and had some numchucks.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 01:03 AM       
Judas Priest is ultimate with that kinda stuff.

Take these beads out, take 'em out of my assssss!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 01:23 AM       
http://www.kissthisguy.com/ is the best place to put your misheard lyrics.

My friends girl was always wondering why people loved the song Reminiscing by Barry Manilow. She heard "We'll go dancing in the dark, walking in the park and then your missing"
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 01:35 AM       
I have a friend who fucking always messes up with lyrics even though he insists on singing along. "Walking like a hurricane" was the first one that I remember him saying.

That was very funny. Well done.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 02:30 AM       
I found out that until today when I corrected him, my father thought that Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up" was a revenge song and went something like this in the chorus:

I am gonna give you up
I'm gonna let you down
I'm gonna turn around and hurt you

I am gonna make you cry
I'm gonna say goodbye
I'm gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

It's even funnier when you listed to it after a line like "Aaaand if you ask me how my day was, Don't tell me you're too blind to see..."
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 11:47 AM       
I thought Bryan Adam's summer of 69 went something like this:
"I had my first real sex dream
I was about five at the time
played it till my fingers bled
it was the summer of 69"
Then I saw someone on the internet who had the same mishearing... which makes you wonder... perhaps it's not a mishearing? Perhaps that's what he's actually singing?

I also thought Quite Unusual by Front 242 went like this:
"The way the morning broke was quite unusual - the lord was insane". Like, if God had become mentally unstable, then obviously everything would be quite unusual... perhaps the first thing you notice is that the morning doesn't break in it's normal way any longer, and then things just go crazier from there. This piece of lyrics really had my imagination going, so when a friend said it was really "The way the morning broke was quite unusual, more than words can say" I refused to believe him.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
Isn't there someone who purposely makes his music sound like mondegreens?

Also Soramini is where it's at.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soramimi
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 10:38 PM       
this band the sawtooth grin has a song where i used to swear he screamed

CLUB SODAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 12:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Platinum Poppy View Post
I thought Bryan Adam's summer of 69 went something like this:
"I had my first real sex dream
I was about five at the time
played it till my fingers bled
it was the summer of 69"
Then I saw someone on the internet who had the same mishearing... which makes you wonder... perhaps it's not a mishearing? Perhaps that's what he's actually singing?

I also thought Quite Unusual by Front 242 went like this:
"The way the morning broke was quite unusual - the lord was insane". Like, if God had become mentally unstable, then obviously everything would be quite unusual... perhaps the first thing you notice is that the morning doesn't break in it's normal way any longer, and then things just go crazier from there. This piece of lyrics really had my imagination going, so when a friend said it was really "The way the morning broke was quite unusual, more than words can say" I refused to believe him.
He said six string you idjit.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
Back in '01 my friend used to get pretty messed up. For spring break we hung out at my friends house one week where Finch just came out with a song called "She Burns". My friend thought he was yelling "Shut UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" instead of "She Burrrrnnnss". 3 days straight of this I had to hear him randomly yelling this while he was wearing this mustard looking hoodie and rocking out with a pool cue.
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Drink Drunk View Post
He said six string you idjit.
Hm, my version was more fun.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 03:12 AM       
The one that fascinates me the most:

Bush's "Everything Zen"

Try to see once my way
versus
Trotsky wants my wine

You decide.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 10:25 PM       
Opeth's "The Leper Affinity"

"Your body is mine to avail"
or
"Your butt is mine to feel"

I like mine better.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 03:55 PM       
Halloween II by The Misfits(or Samhain) used to mess me up until i found Danzig was singing in Latin

Also "Waiting For Jimmy To Kick" by The Butthole Surfers has .... like 6 or 7 different phrases "We need another", "Where is your mother", "Do you deliver" are the ones off the top of my head...
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 05:16 PM       
May be going crazy but it sure feels great.

Just found out this year it's "every girls crazy for a sharp dressed man".

Really.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 03:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
The one that fascinates me the most:

Bush's "Everything Zen"

Try to see once my way
versus
Trotsky wants my wine

You decide.

i thought the lyric was
"thought she was my wife"

i also thought that when he was saying "everything zen" it was "elvis is dead" and it made me think it was a song about a guy who questions his wife's fidelity because she refuses to believe the King is still alive
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 09:37 PM       
Drowing Pool - Bodies:

where it says "Let the bodies hit the floor" i used to hear "Let the bodies in the floor"
and where it says "Something's got to give" i used to hear "Someone got to kill"