Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 04:57 PM        Funeral songs
Post what you want played at your funeral. For me, there's one that needs to be there, and here it is.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 05:48 PM       
Interesting.

I have other choices, but a funeral wouldn't be for me - it's for those left around you. I don't want to have anything too sad.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 05:54 PM       
Fuck that. I want them to remember how awesome I was.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:08 PM       
In that case,

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:19 PM       

Because it would be uncomfortable to some people, but make others laugh.

For about the same reason. My christian mother hates everything not sanctioned by the church.

Because it's one of my favorite songs.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 08:47 PM       

Yeah, it's sappy and depressing, but it's a funeral and I really like the song.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:46 PM       
http://grooveshark.com/s/Bugger+Off/3mo7Q?src=5

Alcohol will be served and women under the age of thirty five will be subject to a topless requirement.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
The Wolf
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:29 AM       
Willie, you're just asking for your coffin to be tipped over and your body to come rolling out with that song.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:54 AM       
down a hill, with everyone chasing after it
OH GOD
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:58 AM       
note to self, invest in funeral plot on top of steep hill
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 08:33 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
I want to go out exactly like this. Down to the people dancing in the streets afterword.

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:23 AM       

I'll make them feel sad because Johnny Cash died.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:17 PM       
The Wolf
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:02 AM       
Nice.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
THAT WAS JUST SO INSPIRING THAT I WANT TO CHANGE MY FUNERAL SONG

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
SEE YOU IN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
This no doubt:

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:24 AM       

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 10:53 PM       
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 01:15 PM