Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 12:53 PM       

Is cancer really that bad and scary?

http://cancer.about.com/od/foodguide/a/grillingmeat.htm

I mean there is a cure for it coming soon anyways. I like my meat really really cooked.

Last edited by Tadao : Jul 17th, 2009 at 01:41 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
It's a good thing I like meat rare, then.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hey guys absolutely nobody's favorite website is back online (basically for what counts as FOR GOOD on the internet, at least 3 years )

WILLIE WEBSITE, UPDATES ONCE EVERY TWO FISCAL YEARS
Thanks for this Willie a while back I checked your site when it wasn't there and I was looking for the mustache picture of Brad the unfunny canadian who sucks

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
your welcome s.u. olhim also note i am working on making it vaguely less awful than your average myspace page (NOTE THE MUSIC PLAYER THAT NOT ONLY ASKS YOU WHETHER IT GOES OR NOT, BUT WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LISTENING TO)
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 11:36 PM       
Gallery show went very well but I am wiped the hell out. I am not good at being social.

Fruit tart was gone before anything else, not counting the plum wine (people had the plum wine drained within half an hour and you could pick 'em out by the purple mouths).
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
Congrats

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 09:38 AM       
a bit outdated, no?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
http://trollcats.com/

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 04:51 PM       

not mine
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
^ Finally, I have something to do for an hour before I leave work. Also, has anyone seen the new Harry Potter commercial with the LARPing, its really bad but kinda funny.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
GAY PIC

not mine
Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
kittens are gayer than bob ross
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
Just out of curiosity, are your parents siblings?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 08:01 PM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 09:03 PM       
ive got the hiccups

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 09:14 PM       
Hold your breath and keep holding it for about a day or so.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
ladies first!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 07:55 AM       
I had the hiccups last week, and they lasted for about three days. Good luck.

Some guy at work was telling me that he saw someone on TV that had the hiccups for his entire life. I didn't believe him because I hate him, but it was probably true.

If it looked like my hiccups were going to last forever, I would probably have surgery to get rid of the air pocket trapped in my throat or whatever causes hiccups nowadays. Either that or shoot myself.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 10:19 AM       
2½ years ago some girl in Pensacola claimed to have had hiccups for 3 weeks solid. Then, less than two weeks later ANOTHER girl in NC claimed to have been sneezing for 3 weeks solid.

Must have been a slow news month.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 11:23 AM       
I know you can drink water upside and it'll cure it. Most people don't realize that you're only choking/drowning yourself though.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 11:37 AM       
I hear bashing yourself in the head with a metal pot will cure them.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 11:37 AM       
Or you could just smoke some pot. Either way.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 11:48 AM       
i always would just alternate hyperventilating and breath holding :/ dunno how well it works though
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
I just man up and force them to stop by refusing to hiccup.