Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:49 AM       
five across the eyes was like a wannabe blair witch. It was not good. It was shot with what looks like a cellphone cam in the dark interior of a van with several unknown actresses screeching so loud you can't make out a damn thing anyone is saying.

Plus shitty acting, plus lots and lots and lots of fake blood.

It was just not good.

Later I read that they had a budget of $4000.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
I just saw Palindromes for the first time, and enjoyed it. Couldn't quite figure out if there was an overall message, but there was a firm impression left that won't leave my head. Not nearly as artsy as I expected, so it ended up better than I thought. Gotta look up more of this guy's movies.

I'm also happy to finally find out where this came from:
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:38 AM       
I really looked forward to seeing palindromes but was actually disapointed with it.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:16 AM       
i watched armored it was ok but nothing outstanding however lawrence fishburne always makes me smile as a bad guy

and law abiding citizen is a good movie but something pisses me off about it i can't put my finger down on what is it? the ending pissed me off too

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:50 PM       
trick r treat is still sitting on my dvd player, but I've been too flu-ridden and tired to give two shits about watching it.

I'll lysol-blast it for the next guy, I promise.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
Okay so Gozu made me want to laugh, cry, scream, and scrub the ballcrunchingly freakish sex scene from my brain

the terrified and panicked backwards crabwalk was hilarious, though
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:00 PM       
i got falling down on blu ray really good movie

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i watched armored it was ok but nothing outstanding however lawrence fishburne always makes me smile as a bad guy

and law abiding citizen is a good movie but something pisses me off about it i can't put my finger down on what is it? the ending pissed me off too
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i got falling down on blu ray really good movie
Really liked lae abiding citezen. The ending kind of pissed me off too.

Falling down is badass and the only movie I like with michael douglass.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:04 PM       
Michael Douglass had a couple decent movies.

Romancing the Stone was good, so was War of the Roses.

Jewel of the Nile was crap though

The Game was alright too, except the ending pissed me off
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:28 PM       
I just finished watching Romancing the Stone 5 mins ago.
taco loving zombie
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:24 PM       
i liked the game it was pretty cool i would love to have something like that happen to me
also how come marmaduke is already out? seriously

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 01:27 PM       
The real question is WHY THE FUCK DOES MARMADUKE TALK?!
taco loving zombie
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 01:36 PM       
so the kiddies can relate and so that owen wilson gets a job without triying to look good?

teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Okay so Gozu made me want to laugh, cry, scream, and scrub the ballcrunchingly freakish sex scene from my brain

the terrified and panicked backwards crabwalk was hilarious, though
You know, the only thing that bothered me in Gozu was the thing in the beginning with the dog.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:52 PM       
I saw Shrek Forever After.

It was about as good as Shrek 2 was, which means it was better then Shrek 3 but not quite as good as Shrek 1
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:55 PM       
I feel bad that the cat got all fatted.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:56 PM       
Was the soundtrack a greatest hits of the 80s and early 90s?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM       
I watched Twilight

with my dad
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Was the soundtrack a greatest hits of the 80s and early 90s?
The music was not that memorable (especially considering I can't remember song one from it)
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:36 PM       
Watched Trick R Treat. It was okay, not worth all the rave reviews I heard though.

Lots of boobs.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I saw Shrek Forever After.

It was about as good as Shrek 2 was, which means it was better then Shrek 3 but not quite as good as Shrek 1

I'm thinking of being Fiona for Halloween and making my red hair and fat work for me for once.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I watched Twilight

with my dad
what
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 07:00 PM       
lol i went to visit my parents and my dad put twilight on
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 11:00 AM       
Maybe your dad thought it was a different movie.

I went to the movies once with my friend Brent and we thought we purchased tickets to this one movie. It was about a guy(maybe Sean Connery) who was lost in the wilderness for a long time and became savage. Then years later someone found him and brought him back to civilization. We thought it called something like savage nature or something.

We ended up getting tickets to Forces of Nature by mistake though. About 25 minutes into the movie we were like "Why is Sandra Bullock in this?"

In conclusion maybe your dad thought he put in Twilight...of the dark master. Which is a sweet movie.