Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:00 AM       
who didnt expect this guy to say that
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM       
It's not like I wanted to see your Maggie Gyllenhaal-looking ex anyway.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
No I understand completely, but honestly it's not like I posted any that are revealing AND show her face. You honestly wouldnt be able to tell those titties and ass apart from about a billion other sets.

I do have plenty of pictures that would probably ruin her, but I wouldn't do that. Plus, she isn't shy about her body at all. Before we dated she answered the door naked, probably because she had a thing for me but she says it's because it's just how she lives at her house.

Also, if bitches post pictures of my dick on the internet... whatever.

One ex of mine threatened to show my friends and family pictures of my dick, but the only picture she had was one of her blowing me. Yeah that'd sure show me.
That should be your new avatar.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
who didnt expect this guy to say that
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 03:52 AM       
Im stoned right now (been smoking alot more lately to deal with this) and I've had girls run back to me before, because not to brag but I know i'm a great guy. I'm loyal to a girl who loves me and I've done some of the sweetest things ever for this girl without her asking or hinting and she knows that I'm the one for her, and honestly it's very easy for me to see how work and school would come between us, I just wish she wouldnt have gone this route with it (not talking to me, etc, I am doing the same to her though)

but with as much as I loved her, does anyone think she'll come running back if I keep the ignore cranked up to full blast? also for the inexperienced, if you want to drive a bitch nuts, ignore her. If there is a chick you like, be funny/interesting around her, but ignore/be an asshole/never make sexual advanced towards her. its like some kind of miracle drug. ignoring. its ridiculous.

fuck dude this shit is killing me. Usually having ex's and random skanks blowing up my phone is a good ego boost and takes my mind off this shit but not now. And nobody say "bro if its love run to her" because that shit doesnt work. honestly its a combination of her needing space from the relationship/me to focus on work and school but then again i dont know what the hell to think,

why am i even asking. yall niggas dont know.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 04:09 AM       
suicide is always an option, especially in fleeting cases like love
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 05:14 AM       
BOOTY CRUMBS
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE HAVE GOT MANY MEN THROUGH THE NIGHT
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
It is imminent I do believe.

She got in a car accident, which scared the shit out of me, luckily she's fine, and today she makes a facebook update saying "It seems like everything is crashing down around me".

She's also been making little updates about things that relate to me and her but not about me directly.

I don't know what to do when she comes back but I'm pretty sure she hasn't been with any other guys. Then again, it is to my knowledge that 99% of women are whores.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
WHEN SHE MADE THAT UPDATE, IT WAS IN MID-ACCIDENT.

PROBABLY WHILE SHE HAD SOME DUDE'S WIENER IN HER MOUTH
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 08:47 PM       

:emoticontomakeyouthinkitdoesntbotherme :imdyingontheinside
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:25 PM       
According to John Benjamin, most accidents are caused by road head.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
You could tell her that you don't know how you feel about taking her back, or you could take her back and then figure out what you want.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
this is all speculation though
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 10:30 PM       
You could just wait and not get your hopes up. I've thought I was getting back with a girl before and had it not happen. She just wanted to hang out because she missed hanging out with me. No intentions of fucking or anything like that. I told her to get the fuck out of my house then.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
I finished to the pics in this thread, and I don't regret a thing.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
ZHUKOV, SOMETIMES I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND THE MAN THAT YOU HAVE BECOME OUT THERE IN THE WILDERNESS OF CANADA.
Was that a joke, or something, or is Zhukov actually in Canada?

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
Also, I've pretty much just given up on relationships. The last one I was in was the longest I'd had, and it wasn't even that long. I don't like how easily things can sour and leave you feeling like a piece of shit.

And yeah, most girls are whores.

That was very funny. Well done.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:36 AM       
This might sound like some absolute pussy shit (im stoned again btw, im actually getting tired of using pot as a crutch though) but I've never been one for chicks who are whores.

girls who dress like sluts and say slutty shit that they think is "hot" and "naive" sounding to perk up a guys ears really irks the shit out of me more than anything. I actually enjoy the feeling of love. I think that's why I've never been interested in lesbians or threesomes because nothing blows my mind more than a girl whose in love with me and wants nothing more than to please me. I've had a few relationships like that, and Ive also been with plenty of whores. Some were regrettable, some I wanted more out of, and some were just the right amount of one night stand for me.

what I had with this girl was so much more and I couldn't ask for a girl to love me anymore. Everyone that we knew and worked with thought we were perfect and we were that couple that was disgusting to see. Both of our families loved the other one just as much and I still havent broken it to them that we're apart.

which just makes me wonder if she really needed a break from the relationship the focus on her life (which honestly, the break has benefitted me greatly, I'm saving money and in the best shape of my life right now) or maybe shes like every other girl and just made an excuse to run away and gobble some strange cock.

also, k0k0, good call dude.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
You could just wait and not get your hopes up. I've thought I was getting back with a girl before and had it not happen. She just wanted to hang out because she missed hanging out with me. No intentions of fucking or anything like that. I told her to get the fuck out of my house then.
This is a good point.

Zomboid, I am still in the rugged wilderness of Tasmania.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
This might sound like some absolute pussy shit (im stoned again btw, im actually getting tired of using pot as a crutch though) but I've never been one for chicks who are whores.

girls who dress like sluts and say slutty shit that they think is "hot" and "naive" sounding to perk up a guys ears really irks the shit out of me more than anything. I actually enjoy the feeling of love. I think that's why I've never been interested in lesbians or threesomes because nothing blows my mind more than a girl whose in love with me and wants nothing more than to please me. I've had a few relationships like that, and Ive also been with plenty of whores. Some were regrettable, some I wanted more out of, and some were just the right amount of one night stand for me.

what I had with this girl was so much more and I couldn't ask for a girl to love me anymore. Everyone that we knew and worked with thought we were perfect and we were that couple that was disgusting to see. Both of our families loved the other one just as much and I still havent broken it to them that we're apart.

which just makes me wonder if she really needed a break from the relationship the focus on her life (which honestly, the break has benefitted me greatly, I'm saving money and in the best shape of my life right now) or maybe shes like every other girl and just made an excuse to run away and gobble some strange cock.

also, k0k0, good call dude.
You guys back together yet?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
Sadly, no.

The more I've been thinking about all of this the more I think to myself that I dont think I could handle a relationship right now. I'm saving money so I can work on my student loans and get back in school, and being single is the only way I can do it.

I'm starting to realize that maybe she really did this for the greater good, still miss everything about her and it's like she doesn't exist. It would be weird to just see her right now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:17 AM       
At this point it would be bad, yes. Just busy yourself with something else that's likely more fulfilling anyway and you'll be fine.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 03:06 AM       
really fucking bummed out tonight. I cant sleep and my stomach is turning. I feel like I'm waiting around for her to call me or come back to me when I know it's stupid. I feel like I'm not in control of anything tonight.

It was getting easier but I cant sleep. I cant sleep worth a shit and all I do is think of her and I have weird nightmares and find myself getting out of bed unable to breathe.

Right when we were breaking up I thought I was going to have to move back home (3 hours away, we currently live 5 minutes from eachother) and I told her I was moving home. She didn't care. she didnt even say anything. I felt like I couldve moved and it wouldnt have affected her one bit. I keep thinking about that. the more I think about how I could have moved back home and how much she didn't care the more It makes me think that she couldnt give a fuck less about us.

Im not high right now by the way, just lack of sleep. think im going to go for a walk, get some fresh air, maybe ball my eyes out like a stupid pussy.

BRB
BANNED

Old Oct 21st, 2011, 04:12 AM       
DO DRUGS/GO GET LAID/GET ANGRY