Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:34 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:36 PM       
pub what does RE stand for in this case
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:47 PM       
Resident Evil?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:48 PM       
no it doesnt, wth
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:50 PM       
is it religious education
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:56 PM       
It was Religious Education. At the Catholic school I went to before that place it was where we learned about Jesus. However, this was a mainstream Secondary school so it was really more "don't be an intolerent bigot" class, with the idea that if we learned about Boodah, Mahammid & Shiva we'd be less inclined to call Sikhs a derogatary name and be stabbed by their ceremonial daggers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:28 PM       
Hey Pub, you know how you put the shark shirt on me? Can you reverse this and have her pinching her nipples?

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:40 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey Pub, you know how you put the shark shirt on me? Can you reverse this and have her pinching her nipples?
Do your own leg work, and ask her.

On a related note; GW! Before you get blown to bits in a 4th of July related firework mishap, be sure to email those nudes of yourself.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:23 PM       
Why can't the world see ME for who I am? I am soul! I am black! I am G.A.N.G.S.T.A.!! I need a woman who'll stay with me yo', a real woman, a REAL woman if you know what I mean. There ain't no women here. Anywhere, the internet is just full of fat bitches and fat snitches yo'.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 12:33 AM       
Is that liquid in ElPila's avatar?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That's a girl?

She looks kinda like Emu

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 12:44 AM       
She's all woman!
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 01:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Is that liquid in ElPila's avatar?
Liquidstatic's tune made me had a nice hip on my heroin trip. Today i'm little bit sad cause my lil bro was kicked out from school for bulyling his teacher

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2008/07...m-01706687.htm
Mucho Porro
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 01:31 AM       
americans please release this guy, he learned his lesson, i swear he ain't gonna sold cocaine never again

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=mwbglgcBgmE

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 02:30 AM       
YES MIHLOUSE THAT IS ME LIKEA LITTLE OVER LAST YEAR D:

& THANK YOU ELIPPIA666 DID YOU LIKE IT? :X
Mucho Porro
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 05:59 AM       
Yeah, it sounds like Mr Tinkertrain's intro ;D

:ozzyrulz
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 07:22 AM       
Guys I did the downtown bar crawl last night and had to go to 15 bars

I did it! And now I have to march in a parade!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 08:53 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
hey, thanks for that
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 10:01 PM       
Haunting!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 10:13 PM       
He's a wise man and the cat is baby jesus.

Am I right?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
we're going on vacation for a week bai
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
Someplace nice?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 12:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
He's a wise man and the cat is baby jesus.

Am I right?
Someone on another forum said the exact same thing.