Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
YOU ARE DIRT AND I WILL STEP UPON YOU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
DON'T TREAD ON ME, YOU FLAG-HATING COCK
It's like I'm really on XBox live! :D

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 08:37 PM       
N***r!!!

Now it's like Xbox Live.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 12:16 AM       
We need someone to be arguing with their mom while playing call of duty. I never understand why they don't just turn off their mics in those situations. Do you want people to know what a little wuss you are?

That was very funny. Well done.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM       
I never put a mic in unless I'm in a party, it's too hard on the head.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
We need someone to be arguing with their mom while playing call of duty. I never understand why they don't just turn off their mics in those situations. Do you want people to know what a little wuss you are?
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY MOM YOU F****T WHY DON'T YOU COME DOWN TO BUTTFUCKVILLE, KENTUCKY AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE MY UNCLE HAS A GUN I COULD SHOOT YOU ACTUALLY

heh, I told that asshole. Hey mom. Get me my cheesy poofs.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
Please don´t remind me of that...what you also need is a french guy singing. LOUDLY! VERY, VEEERY LOUDLY! Then some british dude with an accent as thick as the makeup on the little screaming kid´s mom.

Add the mic-breather-idiot, the mumbler and the one where you just hear his other TV in the background and you´re set for any kind of FPS-Multiplayer.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 10:18 AM       
dude im totally the mumbler
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
I was called a ****** once during a game of Gears of War 2
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 10:38 AM       
I'm a gasper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
dude im totally the mumbler
Was playing Dark Carnival - Freeway and I thought Tom Bodett left the light on for us.....ended up being a charger.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I
Was playing Dark Carnival - Freeway and I thought Tom Bodett left the light on for us.....ended up being a charger.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 04:03 AM       
As much as it takes up a large space in my heart Suikoden II has such an annoying glitch. If you name your hero in Suikoden I you can import your save data and get him as a character in Suikoden II with his name you chose. Except if you save Gremio and get all 108 stars of Destiny in Suikoden I and import the save data into S II an annoying glitch happens.

In S I the Hero's last name is McDohl regardless of what you choose. I always named my hero Donovan(I played a lot of Darkstalkers around that time). S II's glitch was that it took the first letter of your chosen name and substituted the rest of McDohl.

So in SII his name was DcDohl....DickDole

My friend had named his hero Kenshin so when he played through it got renamed to KcDohl,,,,KickDole....
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructoid
BioShock 2 plays more like early PS2 multiplayer titles such as TimeSplitters rather than technical, multi-faceted experiences like the Call of Duty games.
I can't possibly see how this could be a negative.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
By "Technical and multi-faceted" do they mean "Camp until you get sick of nothing happening, then wander towards the objective only to get shot by some prick on the other side of the map who has a higher boredom tolerance"?

Call of Duty is the worst multiplayer game I've ever partaken of, the more steps we take away from that territory the better.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
By "Technical and multi-faceted" do they mean "Camp until you get sick of nothing happening, then wander towards the objective only to get shot by some prick on the other side of the map who has a higher boredom tolerance"?

Call of Duty is the worst multiplayer game I've ever partaken of, the more steps we take away from that territory the better.

you just don't know how to play budster.
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 03:49 PM       
He prefers high stakes patty-cake.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 04:08 PM       
budster is amazing. When I worked at KeyBank we always had to use the term Fraudsters which I always thought was ridiculous sounding. Might as well have called them Crooksters.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 05:50 PM       
TF2 once again shows its amazing balance by eliminating camping with Spies, who will fuck you up for standing around like an idiot. Maybe if Modern Warfare had a stealth class, too!

Shit, now I need to go and do my part to stop the plague. BRB, Spy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM       
Every class is a stealth class in Modern Warfare.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 07:06 PM       
not being able to see players due to everything being colored gray doesn't count as stealth.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 07:12 PM       
Everyone being fast and quiet does. And just because you can distinguish contrasting colors doesn't mean the rest of the world can't.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 07:21 PM       
I also don't have an HDTV, I guess you need to purchase a flatscreen for next-gen graphics to not be horrible

Although I could see to play Halo 3 and Bioshock well enough

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Feb 8th, 2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:57 AM       
You can be a stealth character in MW2. It jsut takes the right perks.

Marathon - Unlimited Sprint

Cold Blooded - Undetectable by UAV, air support, sentry guns and thermal

Scrambler - Scrambles the enemy radar in a small area
-OR-
Ninja - Invisible to heartbeat sensors
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Cold Blooded is wonderful.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:18 PM       
Scrambler is a mixed bag because if you're near someone that has it, you can essentially find your way to them based on how fucked up your radar is.

I have a guy made for running around and knifing people. That's fun.

That was very funny. Well done.