Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 12:22 AM        the i-mockery bowl bunch game
Think you can pick those bowl games? Then stop thinking and prove it by joining the i-mockery bowl bunch ESPN pick em group

the i-mockery bowl bunch if that link does not work, just go to http://games.espn.go.com/college-bowl-mania/en/ and search "i-mockery bowl bunch"

Password is: my_picks_suck

So join the fun or I will come to your house and hang out all day
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:31 AM       
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

aNYTHING BtU TAHt!@

I'm all in.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:58 AM       
My first official comment about our picks is:

Did anyone get the LA-Lafayette pick right?

I am in 2 groups on this, and everyone botched that pick in both groups. Not one single person picked LA-Lafayete over SDSU
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
I am doing about as well here as I ususally do during March Madness. In other words, I'm stinking up the joint. And no, no I did not.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 02:09 PM       
I am mathematically the winner, no matter what happens tonight I still have the lead. My reward to myself is some chili spaghetti.