Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 06:43 PM       
the only bit of the olympics I will watch are the hockey games. It's the only olympic event I've ever really had interest in, summer olympics suck all together.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 02:20 PM       
Same here. I am alllllll over the hockey, especially the Canadian men's stuff starting today. They've assembled a pretty good team. The US team I'm lukewarm on, except for Timmay as goalie.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 06:16 PM       
They pre-empted on our local station and for some reason I wound up with women's curling instead of the scheduled hockey on the cable station, but I saw the stats and Canada kicked ass quite handily.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 09:30 PM       
Lindsey Vonn kicked serious ass in the women's downhill.
You may already be there.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
AAAAAAAAAAAUGH SEAN WHITE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE DID IT HE DID THE BIG MAC AFTER HE ALREADY OWNED THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF THAT SHIT BRAAAAAAAAAMERICA, FUCK YEAH

My big fucking question is why fucking Lago got a measly fucking 42 when fucking Peetu's comparable motherfucking run got a forty fuckin five fucking FINLAND, GOD DAMN YOU RANKERI

And Kokubo's second run was so sad that it almost made me cry He could have bumped Lago down from the bronze spot
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 01:05 PM       
I was watching U.S. mens curling on the USA network and they showed a "U.S. curling catchup moment from last night."

They cut to sudden death overtime curling between US and Sweden(?) where the US threw the rock and the announcer is like "Well here it looks like the thrower used too much force."

Cut to a close up of the rock getting close to the house for a knockout. Then the announcer voices over again "Is it too much force? Is it? Is it?! Is it!?!........it is. U.S loses to sweden."

I'm staring blankly now at my tv asking myself why would they show that??? Way to boost US moral USA network. Idiots.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Feb 18th, 2010 at 03:34 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
I'm not even going to pretend to understand curling. And I thought somewhere along the line I saw a mythbusters-type thing where they discovered that the sweeping doesn't do diddley-squat as far as melting the ice is concerned?

I know that there's one canadian woman curler who's doing all this 5 months pregnant. Fresh off the experience and with all of that discomfort in recent memory, all I can say is go her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
USA mens curling team fucked up bad against Dem today. Our team really sucks.

Oh, and mythbusters has progressively become full of shit science since the 2nd season.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Neither the US Men's or Women's curling teams has won a match yet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 04:32 PM       
womens on in 30 mins. this is the first i watched this olympics and todays mens match really pissed me off. hopefully the women know how to play cause the men today made the stupidest mistakes i have ever seen in curling.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 07:02 PM       
oh man, our girls were doing so good until the last stone of the 7th.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
You can't watch anything on the Winter Olympics here. Basically zero coverage. We get a special gold edition super highlights programme that goes for about half an hour and shows pretty much only Australian entrants losing horribly but trying their best. No ice hockey or curling, but we can watch half an hour of cross country skiing where Australia came 87th (and from the announcers excitement you would have thought the poor bastard came first).

Last year there was a shitload of stuff to watch, now another network bought the rights to air it and they just decided they would show didlley squat instead.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:34 PM       
Torah Bright (sp?) won the Gold in women's half-pipe.

ONYA MATES!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:44 PM       
I hate the snowboard shit. It's like 1/16th as awesome as skateboarding.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 08:44 AM       
Our snowboarder from here was apparently supposed to win the gold and wiped out bigtime. Louie Vito is also from here.

The Russian ice skater last night was pissed. Did you see where he jumped up on the gold platform, then down to the silver?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 09:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I hate the snowboard shit. It's like 1/16th as awesome as skateboarding.
Zhuk was commenting about the Australians not winning anything.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 09:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The Russian ice skater last night was pissed. Did you see where he jumped up on the gold platform, then down to the silver?
Yeah, just read his interview on ESPN - "Yes, I think I won, but I guess he needs a gold medal more than I do."

What a dick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
Womens curling just won against Russia, but I'm not too proud of how the Americans in the stand treated the Russians throwing thier last very very very important rock. Way to fag up a sport America.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 05:03 PM       
YAY! They took the faggot who kept blowing it for U.S. Mens Curling out of the game. I KNOW, I CARE WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT OLYMPIC U.S. CURLING.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:17 PM       
You care about the one event where we will always have a disadvantage against the Ice People of the world; I assume you're a masochist
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:39 PM       
All you need is indoor ice and booze
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:45 PM       
I'd be so good at curling
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 09:27 AM       
I was watching the women's curling last night and this woman totally gunned the rock way past the house. At first I thought she looking to knock the other teams rock out but when they showed it approaching the house there wasn't anything to knock out....

:AMIRITE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 12:04 PM       
she may have just making a pass so that they can keep the hammer for the next end

:CURLING