Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 10:57 PM       
Give peace a chance, guys.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 11:28 PM       
No, if you steal some dude's girl you run the chance of getting your fucking ass kicked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 11:29 PM       
I had a friend get shot dead because of it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:27 AM       
I could probably kill this guy, he's half my size.

Not that I would, being the kind of pacifistic faggot that I am.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 04:01 AM       
do you ever drink 40's, gw?

if not you should probably start. In a young man's life, there's nothing like a 40 to make him feel like a man.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 09:13 AM       

Bitches love 40s
Even the pregnant bitch on the right.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 11:41 AM       
Holy shit the one on the left is anne coulter, pre-op
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:24 PM       
It would take malt liquor for me to stick my dick in that mess.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:26 PM       
I'll bet they're all bony when you grab them and have flat asses like pancake griddles
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:27 PM       
I'm going to steal Shrubfest away from Sam one of these days

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I could probably kill this guy, he's half my size.
Stop trying to steal that 8-year-old's girlfriend.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
:liquid
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM       
they are just PRETENDINZG to like those 40's. But thats what will make you so awesome, GW! THEY LOVE PRETENDING!

i dont think some young lady could really stomach much of an Old E
that's why it looks like they both took two drinks :LO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 05:46 PM       
I bet the poor some out for the home-boys
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I'm going to steal Shrubfest away from Sam one of these days
THE HELL YOU ARE.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 04:24 AM       
You probably shouldn't show her your anime related avatar and signature. If you think you've got a chance, go for it man. Shouldn't miss out on an opportunity because you're being mocked over the internet by a chubby alcoholic Hawaiian and... Sam.

Are they douchey manfriends or cool manfriends? If it's one of those slutty girls with the guido friends, you wouldn't want your D in that anyway. I call them boxes of assorted cremes if you catch my drift.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 05:00 AM       
The only time I would say that it is ok to steal a girl from someone would be if love is involved.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
Yeah, I’ve mostly been ignoring everyone in this thread.

Also, if she were slutty, I wouldn’t give a shit. I don’t get involved with girls unless they’re really, really awesome. I'd say she's worth getting my ass kicked, several times.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
That's just the assburgers talking, guitar woman.
BANNED

Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
IT MUST BE LOVE. HE HAS SUCH RESPECT AND ADORATION FOR THE LADIES.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
S'UP LADIES
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
I just realized how hilarious this picture is
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 07:51 AM       
Sometimes I make funny.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 08:33 PM       
Just go grab her and take her for coffee. Then come back here and tell me how it went.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Also, if she were slutty, I wouldn’t give a shit. I don’t get involved with girls unless they’re really, really awesome. I'd say she's worth getting my ass kicked, several times.
Have you been switching accounts with theOneandOnly?