Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:41 PM       
We had the first segment of our multi-family, multi-location Christmas. My parents built me a solid oak fireplace mantel and got me some cool LED crackling logs because I am afraid of real candles and fires. I also got a velvet hat, several incarnations of a fragrance I like, a mexican mortar and pestle, a shitload of chocolate and some european cookie things, stuff like that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:59 PM       
My grandmother gave me several cans of delicious chili early. Yummm.

Also, yesterday I sent out peanut butter cookies to Willie and this one girl I know that I promosed to send something to.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 02:28 AM       
Me and My Hubs can never quite make it until Xmas. lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 03:24 AM       
i got a battery-powered alarm clock and a car care kit from ppl @ work

and fo course several secrat santa presents which i have already detailed
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 05:21 AM       
I GOT ALL OF MY friENDS AT IMOCKERY TOGETHER HERE IN THIS FORUM
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 07:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I GOT ALL OF MY friENDS AT IMOCKERY TOGETHER HERE IN THIS FORUM
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 08:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant View Post
Me and My Hubs can never quite make it until Xmas. lol
that's what she said
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 02:21 PM       
I don't even know
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 07:38 PM       
I got a spiffy touch screen MP3 player.

It only plays four file types, but it is still awesome.

4GB internal and a SDHC slot.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 10:25 PM       
Due to schedule stuff we had to open gifts early this year.
In addition to a lot of very nice boring practical things that adults always get; I did get something really awesome!
Spoilers!

Last edited by dextire : Dec 24th, 2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: spoiled the surprise
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 10:44 PM       
And that, my friend, is all that counts.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 12:53 AM       
Absolutely!
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 04:21 AM       

I've been using my Intuos3 for 5 years and it's really beat the fuck up (btc helped resolder the USB cable after an accident. It's been held together by duct tape for the past year). But this thing's AMAZING.

Also got the complete Sam & Max collection because I never read any of their stuff. And I got a pretty awesome leather jacket, except it makes me look a lot older (and I just bought a jacket very similar to Leon Kennedy's three weeks ago that makes me look like my actual age for once )

And a bunch of money and misc clothes.

EDIT: Totally random story BUT I NEED TO VENT.

I visited my relatives tonight for Christmas and we're watching TV. One of my relatives is talking about MTV and how it needs to be taken off the air. Meanwhile we're watching Cartoon Network (for the youngest in the family. And because I like CN.) My relative looks at the TV and says:
"Cartoon Network...that's another station that needs to be taken off the air. It's the Japanese screwing up our kids. Pokeyman, Bankoogan...we bomb them, they get back at us!"
Except the cartoon we were watching was Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. And I'm a cartoonist. I hate visiting family on holidays

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
A shirt
Mario Kart DS
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF JERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKY
A DS
An MP3 player
A teapot
A job
Some tea
A BLACK WII, REPLACING THE WHITE WII OF OLD TO SYMBOLIZE MY INNOCENCE LOST FOREVER INTO THE VOID, ALSO THE DISC DRIVE WAS BROKEN
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
My grandparents got me Ham on Rye and Less Than Zero. They're so nice.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
I didn't get any books
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
I'm so sorry. My family's book people.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 04:18 PM       
I got:
Godzilla box set (9 movies, or something like that)
Godzilla dvds not included in the box set
Planet of the Apes complete set (this bitch has every movie, the tv show, the animated series, the remake, AND it stows safely away in the back of this Caesar bust. Super cool, and limited edition :O)
Big Star Wars book (fucking huge and includes a toooooonne of info on everything Star Wars over the years)
Spider-Man vault book ("museum in a book" with rare collectibles. Reeeeally cool shit. It has a bunch of old stuff from over the years, like trading cards and sketch pages)
M&M mug
The Wire complete series box set
Onion playing cards, framed magazine covers, and desk calendar
I-Mockery poster pack
Fright-Rags shirt (Silent Night, Deadly Night!)
Red Skull bobblehead
Phantasm, They Live, Tales from the Crypt double feature
Home Alone complete set
Christmas specials dvd set
Wolverine bust paper weight
Stephen King's new book of short stories
The Chrysalids and The Midwich Cuckoos (both are John Wyndham books, braw)
The last few volumes in the 100 Bullets series
Office season 1
Egg poacher

and a couple of other small things. Really fucking spoiled.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 06:06 PM       
My girlfriend's parents (whom I've never met) sent me a Tim the Enchanter hat with the gifts they sent to her. My mother saw it and thought they were insinuating I am the devil.

Other stuff:
Cop gear for the band, some pulp art books, ACME Library 11 and 20, a pound of dice, some shoes, Splatterhouse, and a nasty guitar pedal.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 06:15 PM       
Shit, Zomboid, I wanted The Wire.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 06:44 PM       
So I used to put a whole mess of books, music, video games, and DVDs I wanted on a list until my parents started just giving me 75 bucks or so in place of entertainment-related gifts so that I could just get exactly what I wanted more easily online. Since then I kept that kind of stuff off the list.

Somewhere along the line they started interpreting this as "I don't want entertainment-related gifts" so this is the second year in a row that I didn't get any money.

So, in short, the best present I received was a new pair of jeans zomboid I'm jealous. I've got that Wire boxed set already, though.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 08:35 PM       
I got a lot of stuff, but this was probably the worst Christmas in every other way, so don't be too jealous. I'm sick as hell, and I've fucking had it with my family. I never thought I'd get to the point where Christmas annoys me, but here we are. I'm going to go home like five days early, buy Splatterhouse, and just relax before school bullshit starts again.

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
i got gta complete edition that for some reason came with the security box the gta 4 limited edition had uncharted 2 demon's souls i opened it earlier a new wallet marvel zombies 2 monster edition and an ecko watch

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 08:57 PM       
Take a pic of the Ecko watch, brah
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2010, 05:45 AM       
I got a nice Martin classical guitar which I might add sounds amazing. Also got another VHS player because mine has been on the fritz for months now. And the icing on the cake has to be freeleech on Cinemageddon until the 3rd of January, definitely amazing.