Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Jeanette X Jeanette X is offline
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in my burrow
Old May 18th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
This law isn't about race. It's about breaking the law or not breaking the law. If you're an Legal / Natural Born American citizen then you don't have anything to worry about. If you're here illegally then you're committing a crime.
Once again, what constitutes the "reasonable suspicion" that a person is illegal and that a cop should demand their papers, if not race?

I'm waiting.

Quote:
(citation needed)
You don't believe me that minorities are pulled over more than whites? You're even more naive and stupid than I had initially believed. Allow me to show you:
http://www.chicagoreporter.com/index...g_While_Latino
From the article:
Quote:
Latino drivers are being stopped at a higher rate by the police than their share of the driving-age population, and they are more likely to have their cars searched than their white counterparts, shows a Chicago Reporter analysis of 2007 traffic stop data collected by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Quote:
The Reporter’s analysis also found that Latino drivers were asked for permission to search their cars at a higher rate in 25 out of the 44 communities than white counterparts—despite the fact that Latinos were less likely to be found in possession of contraband.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Jeanette X Jeanette X is offline
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in my burrow
Old May 18th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Coolie, you got Jeanette to post more and for that I thank you.
Love you too.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old May 18th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
I have a feeling you're going to be waiting a severe, prolonged period of time for your answer :O
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #129  
TheCoolinator TheCoolinator is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mean Streets of New York
Old May 18th, 2010, 10:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
La Raza is good.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post

If you look at the paper trail La Raza, one of the most incediary Latino Ethnocentric groups, gets most of its money from Wall-Mart. We have to realize that this is social engineering. Controlling the minds of these defenseless immigrants and turning them on the American people.

Quote:


Walmart Foundation Awards $1.2 Million to National Council of La Raza


http://foundationcenter.org/pnd/news...l?id=292300002
(swish)
Reply With Quote
  #130  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:18 PM       
Good job ignoring Kahljorn and trying to win an argument by writing things like "swish" and "next."

Next.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #131  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:12 AM       
fortunately, I don't even expect responses

Coolie:
walmart gave them some money? So what? I don't understand what your point is. you were right about them getting money from walmart? Did somebody argue that point with you?
Do you think the fact that walmart gave them some money makes the rest of your arguments less retarded? Is that what you were swishing? that you got one, irrelevant fact correct out of everything you have posted?

Quote:
We have to realize that this is social engineering. Controlling the minds of these defenseless immigrants and turning them on the American people.
Do you think the fact that walmart gave them money makes this part true? like, because one part of your argument was true the ridiculous part must also be true? How is it social engineering? How are they turning them on the american people by giving them money to help them join our job force. HEY HERE"S SOME MONEY GUYS, ARENT WE JUST ASSHOLES?

you're a retard.
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:13 AM       
What do you expect? He lives in a cabin deep in the woods of Montana (with all the other crazy conspiracy theorists).

I am surprised he even has internet to be honest.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:12 AM       
he doesn't live in a cabin deep in the woods of montana, HE IS A CABIN DEEP IN THE WOODS OF MONTANA :O :O :O :O

the cabin is autonomous and its consciousness is satellite internet :O

The recent immigration bill will affect him because his lumbers were jacked from the pristine forests of canada; MAKING HIM AN ILLEgAL IMMIGRANT

I KNEW IT

Spoilers!
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #135  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:15 AM       
i got it from a movie ;/

ALSO FROM REALTY

I MEAN REALITY
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Colonel Flagg Colonel Flagg is offline
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:48 AM       
You can connect to the internet, if you power your computer from a hand-cranked generator. THEY FOLLOW YOU THRU TEH ELECTRICICL WIRIGINGS!!!

EDIT: and, of course, you need your AFDB.
__________________
The future is fun,
The future is fair.
You may already have won!
You may already be there.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
TheCoolinator TheCoolinator is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mean Streets of New York
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Good job ignoring Kahljorn and trying to win an argument by writing things like "swish" and "next."

Next.
There are no winners or losers here, there is only reality and the individuals capability to view it for what it is.

Quote:
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it......


Reply With Quote
  #139  
Zhukov Zhukov is offline
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tasmania
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:49 AM       
There is no reality here. Only fluoride and oligarchs and you're an idiot that has been shown for nothing less than brainless in all of your threads so far.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #140  
TheCoolinator TheCoolinator is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mean Streets of New York
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
There is no reality here. Only fluoride and oligarchs and you're an idiot that has been shown for nothing less than brainless in all of your threads so far.
Don't be bitter.

You should read up on who funded the communists into power. You'd probably find it interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Zhukov Zhukov is offline
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tasmania
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Zhukov Zhukov is offline
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tasmania
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
I fucking DARE you to start that thread. I will bury you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Dimnos Dimnos is offline
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Baseball Town, TX
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:12 PM       
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would just fucking LOVE to see that shit go down.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Exactly. Life's too short to not be ejaculating as often as possible
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Jeanette X Jeanette X is offline
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in my burrow
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
(swish)
The Walmart Foundation also gives to scholarship programs, as well as hunger relief, disaster relief, and other causes. I suppose that makes those charities EVIL LACKEYS OF TEH CORPORATE MACHINE as well?
Reply With Quote
  #146  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:21 PM       
I like how what he said didn't even imply anything like that. It was more like:

LA RAZA + WALMART = ?

IF YOU WANTED TO BE GENEROUS YOU COULD SAY IT WAS:
LA RAZA + WALMART = ? + PREVIOUS IMPLICATIONS
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #147  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
There are no winners or losers here, there is only reality and the individuals capability to view it for what it is.
But right there you are saying there are winners and losers, most people who can dissect information and see the world for what it is and people like you you seem to have difficulty even understanding their own point of view.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Colonel Flagg Colonel Flagg is offline
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:32 PM       
Dim is right, this thread is dead.
__________________
The future is fun,
The future is fair.
You may already have won!
You may already be there.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
TheCoolinator TheCoolinator is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mean Streets of New York
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Dim is right, this thread is dead.
Awww...

I still wanted to see people squirm from the Wall-Mart funding La Raza article.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.