Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 11:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Meyer was being classless and way out of line there.
The most blatant case of shooting the messenger I have ever seen

So was assclown Fowler's remarks about Meyer and his doctor. He tries to come off as a professional but throws in cheap smartass remark at the end of his article.

I hope UF bars the Sentinel from practices so this guy loses his job. Fuck the media.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
So my predictions of the Big 12 dissolving was correct. I thought Texas would end up with the Big 10 but of course they want to go to the Pac 10 in hopes of dominating there. Nebraska is 100% confirmed to go the Big 10 which is the only Big 12 confirmed so far to make the transition to the Big 10. Though 6 teams from the Big 12 are going to the Pac 10, only 2 are confirmed which is the above mention Texas University along with Texas A&M.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 06:19 AM       
While it hasn't officially happened yet, this dumb move is indeed much closer to reality. Which will make the BCS game some sort of championship between the SEC and either the Big 10 or Pac 10.

"Progress" shits all over tradition once again
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
^^^ I thought this was a joke, until I realized it was June, not April.

F**kin' thing SUCKS!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Yaw, a Cuppk.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
Whatami talkin' about? I am talking about the NEED TO EAT PIZZA!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
Pent, we could do this all day. And probably crack each other up.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 11:06 PM       
Nooooooo! I'm hydrating my boobs!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 12:27 PM       
OK, back to the topic

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/ncaah...ern+california

So, USC (read: Pete Carroll) cheated, and they got smacked for it.

What strikes me as sad is Pete Carroll went all France and ran like a sissy to Seattle to avoid facing this. No wonder Harbaugh hates him so much. Pete Carroll is a disgusting human being.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Why can't they just hit him personally with sanctions? Like North Korea or Iran.

Yes, I picture him spinning 'round the "Axis of Evil".
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
The problem is, what authority does the NCAA now have to do so? He is no longer employed by USC, and the NCAA has no power in the NFL, so he gets away scott free because of his cowardice
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 02:48 PM       
Well, looks like the Pac 10 gets DENIED!

http://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2010...10-invitation/

Ha ha!

Now, I can concentrate fully on hating on Nebraska and Colorado for not staying loyal to their conference

Fuck you, Nebraska and Colorado!
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 07:52 PM       
So the big 12 is the big ten now and vice versa.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
I'd never thought I'd want to highfive the Universities of Texas and Oklahoma, but well, there you go.

Hell just experienced a snowstorm.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 07:04 AM       
More USC drama

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul...isman-20100722

Now I have a few questions.

Why even bother 'putting an asterisk' on records? I get what it is supposed to represent, but if the teams that got screwed over by said cheating don't get their own victory ceremonies, why bother saying anything at all. We're going to remember the 30 point blowout of the 04 BCS game no matter how many asterisks you slap on it. Is the NCAA going to fly the 2004 team to the site of the game, present the 2004 trophy to Oklahoma, and let the celebrate their fake hollow victory? Why bother? We all know USC cheats, we all knew it before they got caught, there is no way you get that much blue chip talent (5 blue chip RBs?!) without payola.

Will Lane Kiffin now jump ship? He is fast making Nick Saban look like the most loyal coach ever. How long before Lane Kiffin jumps this burning vessel?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 11:57 AM       
My favorite line from this article:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Times
The NCAA also found violations in connection with women's tennis.
A phrase was obviously redacted from the article - "But who cares about collegiate women's tennis?"
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 08:21 PM       
If that's the case, and they're ineligible, I can think of a great way they could reimburse their scholarship money ....