Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:29 PM       

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:20 PM       
I better taste it just to make sure then. I don't want to have a tasteless bonesaw shooter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:37 PM       
No body has complained yet. In fact the ladies are happier because the don't have to worry about getting pregnant and still take a hot load all up in their cooch. I think there may be a new vasectomy technique that was approved this year that is easily reversible. I saw something on the news lat month or so. Didn't pay attention since I already got mine.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:44 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 04:45 PM       
Just want to take the time out to thank you all for making me have to explain "*dicks touch each other*" to my 82 year old grandfather. That was a super bonding experience.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 04:53 PM       
Did you use the euphemism "swordfight"?
You may already be there.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 05:41 PM       
If two guys with vasectomies touch boners is it gay?

I heard its not.

Better taste it to make sure.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:02 PM       
Hey thrasho if GG Allin were still alive how much would you pay him to poop on you, serious question

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:32 PM       
2 wooden nickels
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 12:45 AM       
You need to work on your Alt-Tab speed, Kitsa. I perfected it whilst chatting to another woman during a loveless relationship.

You can to if you believe in yourself.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 01:11 AM       
I've learned to never be on I-Mock when people are around.

Also, how did you explain it? I don't even know how to explain it if I had to and I wrote it

EDIT: Turns out the original context was brony related. Now I'm even MORE embarrassed for you.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 01:14 AM       
u could just say its about two dudes named richard who touch penises
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:35 AM       

Nomeansno's rhythms are so strange.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:38 AM       
I know too many people that like children's shows because of dumb reasons. How can I stop them from liking dumb things?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 09:40 AM       
I think dicks touch each other is why my work banned i-mockery.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 10:50 AM       
THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM       
this obama nation is an abomination

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 11:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Nomeansno's rhythms are so strange.
Only so many songs can be sung with two lips, two lungs and one tongue.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
this obama nation is an abomination

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
+1 prickle
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 03:56 PM       
put an old gem in backups last night
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7466&page=2

anyone else remember erika crystal
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
EDIT: Turns out the original context was brony related. Now I'm even MORE embarrassed for you.
it's an internet COUNTER-CULTURE, grandad
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 04:14 PM       
Dudes, I just hugged my dad. Awesome.

Also drunk muthafurckasssss!
was never good
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:08 PM       
you came to the right messageboard while drunk

this is where all the action is at
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:17 PM       
this is where the cool people are at
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:21 PM