Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 10:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
i'M HAVING A DEUCE
THE DEUCE IS A BOY
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 10:59 PM       
You had a shit that was a boy? That's impressive.

Sometimes I feel like I'm carrying something that needs an ultrasound.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:11 PM       
I'm pinching a loaf right now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:41 AM       
Happy free Slurpee day!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 01:28 PM       
I just got offered a job you guys, but being lazy for 14 months was really fun so it's bittersweet

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 02:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Happy free Slurpee day!
Thanks internet!!! Brb

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 03:14 PM       
EVERYONE'S FREE SLURPEE IS ON ME TODAY, FRIENDS

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 04:10 PM       
1) I'm pretty sure linking to SA is a bannable offense here, but that crayon-bird-drawing thing they have on Goldmine looks so exactly like something that would be done here it poses a strong argument for some sort of halfassed convergent evolution.

2) I read a thing about the only Roman Catholic priest ever executed and it's fascinating.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:52 PM       
*edit- in the US. In the US. I'm pretty sure St. Maxmilien Mary Kolbe and a good chunk of martyrs would qualify for "in general".
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 05:11 PM       
FUN FACT FOR THE DAY: searching for "coughing" in google images brings up pictures of people giving an invisible man a blowjob.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 05:11 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:41 PM       

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:58 PM       

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM       
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 03:02 PM       
Womti I'm going to give you 12 hours to make a case for why I shouldn't ban you. Post it in this thread. No less than 500 words. Cite your sources.

If it passes I'll leave you alone for now, but shitty spelling and grammar is an automatic ban so watch out. And have fun!

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:31 PM       
6 hours 30 minutes left

This is exciting

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 09:24 PM       
That's not entirely fair; you should have had the deadline fall during public library open hours.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 10:11 PM       
OH MILHOUSE, YOU SLY BOOTS YOU

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 04:09 AM       
It would've been kinda fun if he had actually written something

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 12:20 PM       
I think the implied pedophilia was more than enough to save him

but that's just one guy's opinion

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 02:07 PM       
So I figured out why people with fucked up spines like myself are not supposed to try lifting or using weed-eaters.

Feel like my got-danged arms are going to fall off, when they feel anything at all.

Also got it wrapped up in the neighbors' chain link fence in very short order.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 03:59 PM       
You don't have Mexicans out there?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 05:56 PM       
Ohio is like the bed bug capital of the world. So yes, they are present.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 09:21 AM       

DUCKS TOUCH EACH OTHER