Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:07 PM       
Awful, no.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 02:19 PM       
At first I thought it was weird that the state privatizes its vehicle registration process, because I grew up in VA where the DMV is the DMV and you wait in line for an hour to ask a fucking question and find out you're missing two of the forms you need or whatever.

But after dealing with the license plate offices a few times, they're fucking great.

"Hi, I need to renew my registration, but my address is different and my license still has the old one."
"What's the new address?"
"blah blah blah."
"28 dollars. Here you go."

You don't even need to verify my identity at all?

pretty cool, now I won't get pulled over because this stolen car's registration is out of date. Fuck yeah!!!!!!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 02:41 PM       
Mr Kitsa got into trouble with one of those privatized places (in a mall, of course), trying to renew plates. In the time it took them to "sync" it with the DMV at large, he got pulled over for expired plates.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 04:50 PM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 10:34 PM       
Yes, I have problems with leaving a room and then all the people I left it for follow me.

Happens all the god damn time, and I'm not even subtle about announcing that I want to get away.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:08 PM       
u got a lot of cats or something?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:19 PM       
GEORGE JEFFERSON DIED

"YOU BIG DUMMY"

1891-2012

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:23 PM       
I liked how Celebrity Death Beeper ended with, "Movin' on up".
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 03:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
GEORGE JEFFERSON DIED

"YOU BIG DUMMY"

1891-2012
RIP MR RICHFIELD. IT WAS NICE WORKING FOR HIM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 03:31 AM       

rip that's what's up
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:53 PM       
whats good with the dick touchin, y'all
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 01:02 PM       
when the dick touches another dick
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 01:35 PM       
lemme touch yer butt
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 06:55 PM       
wrong thread jack-Ass!!!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:45 PM       
Dammit, where did all the hockey people go, I have Important Issues to discuss that only they will appreciate

ok, so not really hugely important

but the part about only them appreciating it stands
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:43 PM       
man ive been applying at all kinds of places to get a few jobs and one of them was pizza hut.
they sent me an e-mail today from their agency that hires people asking me if i want to get a pizza (PIZZA HUT IS AN EQUAL Opportunity EMPLOYER)

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 07:13 PM       
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:37 PM       
equal opportunity cutie
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:35 PM       
You should work at the red panda agency. I would patronize your establishment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:53 PM       
I'd get busted for stealing from work.
BANNED

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:56 PM       
don't you dare patronize red pandas
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:40 AM       
ginger discriminating fuckers
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:05 AM       
To be fair, they are soulless.
BANNED

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 12:27 PM       
so i just made a facebook account and even though I haven't put in anywhere i live, any jobs, any friends or any information about me besides my name (which i even used a shorten version of my name), birthdate, and phone number so I could be validated, facebook knows everywhere I've lived and makes recommendations of people I know.

Like in my, "People you might know" it had 10kghost -- I've never tried to contact him on there or anything. And people like 10k knew me as Stew too, not as my real name. Kind of wonder if they are violating privacy like google did.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 12:53 PM       
It's not violating your privacy if you agreed to the TOS which probably had all sorts of weird shit in it. Plus don't they scan whatever email you sign up with or whatever?