Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:44 PM       
Do you have a pic of your exes boobs?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:54 PM       
The thing that I hate was that I broke up with a hot girl to be with her. She just seemed a lot more stable.

This is that girl. We did it in her parent's driveway at night, in a lake surrounded by people, in a public park, in the back of a pretty dead bar, and a ton of other places. The girl was a freak.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:55 PM       
Yeah, I wouldn't worry if she was talking to other guys either.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:13 PM       
yea you fucked up. you should've punched her in the face more
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:17 PM       
Is that the style there? Giant ship medallions?

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:27 PM       
Yeah, she stole that medallion from over my toilet. I got it back though, so don't worry. I can get small piss splashes on it once again.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 12:35 PM       
Elx is 20?

Sorry to hear the bad news, Koko. Or is it not actually sad news? Am I sorry to hear this or not? I never saw you as a marriage type of guy though.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 01:00 PM       
It's not sad news at all. It's sad that I didn't get my ex wife, but there are other future ex wives out there. What's sad is having to leave her brother's house and head back to mother's. Mother is big on Jesus, and likes to push religion on everyone around her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:35 PM       
I'd like to push my god on your moms titties.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:41 PM       
I didn't know you had such love for the elderly, Tadao. I'll introduce you to mother if you like. I think you'd make a good pop pop.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
The thing that I hate was that I broke up with a hot girl to be with her. She just seemed a lot more stable.

This is that girl. We did it in her parent's driveway at night, in a lake surrounded by people, in a public park, in the back of a pretty dead bar, and a ton of other places. The girl was a freak.
What year was this taken in? I haven't seen that color yellow in a long time.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 06:45 PM       
It was taken 3 months ago, but I have the first version of the iphone. It doesn't have any kind of auto anything. It's a slow piece of shit, but it was free.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I didn't know you had such love for the elderly, Tadao. I'll introduce you to mother if you like. I think you'd make a good pop pop.
I don't wanna marry her geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:26 AM       
SUP FAGS?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 01:06 AM       
Sup ******
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:46 AM       
I would have given her the bat signal
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:40 AM       
how come her vagina is slanted
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:35 PM       
So I downloaded the Lost Boys Rifftrax and totally forgot that I lived in Santa Cruz for a few years.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:58 PM       
STAB SANTA CRUZ
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:17 PM       
So many drug adventures
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:18 PM       
If you want stabbings and sharp edged mutilation. You want Eureka.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:22 PM       
Ok, revisited Stab SC. Turns out the do the whole county. that includes Watsonville. It's a giant Tijuana there.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:46 PM       
I just made some beef ribs and ate one whole rib before I realized the shit was raw inside. That'll teach me to mindlessly eat while watching shows on the computer.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:57 PM       
does being engaged really mean that much nowadays? it seems so casual and super easy to call on and off

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 10:16 PM       
Does being married mean that much either, haha. RELIGION AND TRADITION, rolleyes

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog