Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 10:31 PM       
It does matter! You can get away with a lot more bullshit when you're gonna be locked into a marriage.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:15 AM       
Being locked in a marriage was one of the worst mistakes I ever made.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 09:24 AM       
dude yeah if i say something about being engaged people are all \"ooh when's the wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats" and i'm all "leave me alone there won't be a wedding fuck off"

i hate people

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:08 PM       
Hate weddings.

Wedding cake is ok though.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:35 PM       
I hate weddings too. That's why my plan was to look as stupid as I could for it. I was going to buy a bright yellow tuxedo with a top hat a la dayman.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 06:37 PM       
Cake is pretty fucking good.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 11:19 PM       
Is it weird that I'm still going out and hanging out with my ex fiance's mom every few days? We have fun times going to book stores and just talking.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 12:34 AM       
I think it's weird you have any human contact, all things considered. So "ride that pony" is what I'm saying here, I guess.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 01:26 AM       
Do you fuck her?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 04:29 AM       
sup guys
mba program is awesome
china has a majority representation and all the azns treat me like a superhero
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:22 AM       
Do they all call you "Triple X"? They may think you're vin diesel.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 08:54 AM       
and the best part? no cheeseburgers
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 11:33 AM       
I think I want to fuck Coupon Suzy because she seems retarded and would make lots of funny moaning noises.

The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 12:30 PM       
I would bone Coupon Suzy too. I agree with the noises. It'd be like the time I boned that deaf girl.
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 05:35 PM       
deaf jam
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:31 PM       
It's nice that you've sort of turned you life around, Chojin. It's not as unexpected as, say, Jamesman getting a girlfriend, but it's still nice to hear.

Edit: Just to be clear, that Jamesman girlfriend thing was theoretical. I can't see it happening.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 01:02 AM       
Coincidentally, there are lots of coupons for condoms and KY out there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:14 AM       
I knew Chojin would make it big in Asia, but I figured it would be for his Dance Dance Revolution skills.

So I was hanging out with a friend tonight, and she was telling me a story of how several years ago her and a few other people were scouting out an abandoned building to squat in. Two guys, her and another female... and a dog. They went at night, wore dark clothes, brought torches etc, and broke in to have a look around. Long story short, someone noticed them breaking in and called the cops, they did a runner.

She said that they left the dog, and then had to run back and get it while the cops were still looking around the building. I interrupted her and said "Why the fuck did you bring a fucking dog? What is this, Scooby Doo?" and we laughed.

I think it was the best call I've ever made on the fly, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Later on we were talking about the olympics and team cycling (you know, four people in each team, riding against another team in a big velodrome) and during conversation it came up that she thought they were all riding one bicycle built for four. I said "What the fuck?! They are all riding SEPARATE bikes! It's not the fucking Goodies!" and I decided that I was on fire.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:06 PM       
My face just got hot reading that
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:18 PM       
Did she blow you out?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:18 PM       
You guys are missing the important question - this girl, is she Daphne or Velma?
You may already be there.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM       
I hope she's Velma. I would so pound her til her glasses broke.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:46 PM       
gHey wow, I'm not dead. At least not until I finish making that suit of bulletproof armor out of an old plow and wet phonebooks.

Here's a moltar comix while I get drunk (more adrunk)

coupon suzy gives me the creeps, she's like some sort of cursed realdoll and I bet all you can hear when you're around her is her wheezing for air.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"

Last edited by Otto : Aug 22nd, 2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: bonerbus
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:03 PM       
That makes me want her even more
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:28 AM       
What's the fucking Goodies?