Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 03:26 AM       
my balls

i dont run trains on bitches i run fourseater bicycles
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:55 AM       
good on ya

Nothing dries up a lady's love canyon faster than unclean fuels

After spending a week with some relatives from Germany, I'm convinced that there is no way to make German not sound menacing.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:34 AM       
A bomb would work.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:47 AM       
It would be appropriate given everything they said would sound at home being screamed into a shortwave radio while soldiers hurl bundles of teletype pages into a burning barrel.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
What's the fucking Goodies?

Also; Daphne.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:03 PM       
Go team ginger
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
why isn't this thread extremely racist yet

So Fartin messaged me just now. I think he is drunk. He is reading old threads on here and giggling when people say his name. It is nice to know people share my hobby.

P.S. Everyone that asked for ELX boob pics should send me pics of their dick.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:34 PM       
you already gt pics of my dick

now you can send me a thank you
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 10:33 PM       
macro lens
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:44 PM       
It's a shitty week to be named Armstrong

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:43 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:34 PM       
This skit made me laugh. It reminded me of when Mock and Co. used to mock people.

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-c...ed-connections
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:23 AM       
for the past month, nearly, a church i pass every day has had this on their sign:
"GOOD EXAMPES HAS TWICE THE VALUE AS GOOD ADVICE."

cool.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:41 AM       
IN BED
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 12:29 PM       
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 03:51 AM       
y'all are some fags
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:13 AM       
muffins are good
i wish this town had a decent place to buy baked goods
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:26 PM       
I had a grilled english muffin with avocado and hummus for breakfast.

Lethal breath.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:30 PM       
:guywhoaddsnothingtoaconversation
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:01 AM       
I just watched 'The people under the stairs' and the mutant who shows them the gold reminded me of you, Fathom.

I will not be surprised if I'm not the first to say this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 10:42 AM       
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 11:21 AM       
The image of that mush-mouthed hillbilly loping around in a gimpsuit and waving around a shotgun is probably the most terrifying thing I've ever seen (and I've dropped acid at a podunk county fair in the deep south).
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 11:40 AM       
Some guy said I looked like Duane Allman, but that's much more accurate.

I don't have the excuse of being imprisoned for many years in a cellar to explain my skin and bone structure.

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 11:53 AM       
Everyone tells me I just look like a fag
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:01 PM       
I get that or retarded/autistic/insane. It's really hard to tell when people are really listening or just feigning interest because they think I have the Downs.