Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
twisted metal got delayed

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
Don't worry, we'll be sure to cover it in next year's E3 coverage.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
John Carmack's keynote was enlightening.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Here's what Jaffe had to say about Twisted Metal being delayed. I'm kinda relieved that I have one less game to buy this fall but also disappointed because I was totally going to stream a marathon of Twisted Metal games up until its release.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:47 PM       
I've been playing the crap out of Peggle Nights. My addiction to it is starting to wear off though, but it's still wasting too much of my life.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
People got mad at me in TF2 so I stopped playing.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
People got mad at me in TF2 so I stopped playing.
you can't take anything

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
I had to stop because the admin said he'd kick me off of the server if I didn't stop spanking their ass. I decided not to put up with their bullshit.
pickled
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
What were you doing that got them so anally ravaged?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
Apparently being within 50 yards of ONE of the opposite team's spawn gates is grounds for a bouncing. Fuck 'em, I don't have to play with those try-hard dickbags.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
tf2 has more than 1 server

fyi
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:38 AM       
I know, but they just pissed in my oatmeal. I went back in a bit later, spanked them even harder, then blacklisted it so I'd never see it again. Then I went to play on a server that makes everyone wear partyhats and has Minecraft levels. :D

Also, I'm less than broke thanks to this Quakecon sale.
pickled
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:41 AM       
You should play on the Refugee Clan server with me sometime. They're pretty chill bros.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:18 AM       
Playin Diablo 2!

MODIFIED!
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 09:10 AM       
I still love playing Samurai Heroes, as tedious as some Characters like Yoshitsugu may be and I can´t fucking wait for Deus Ex 3.

Another thing...is it really true that Xenoblade doesn´t get a US-Release? Makes no sense to me, that´s why I´m asking.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:07 PM       
It doesn't get a US release, but fuck nintendo. I'm downloading it and playing it on my soft modded wii.
drifting in the void
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
Can´t blame you for it, if I hadn´t done these things back in the day I would never have played things like Xenogears or Parasite Eve or fucking Final Fantasy 5&6...still haven´t played Einhänder to this day
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
Age of Mythology. The last time I've played is was back was I was 15. I forgot how much I loved this game. Makes me want to play Starcraft again too.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:12 PM       
I'm playing Chrono Trigger for the first time ever and I really like it. I'm at the part where Crono gets killed by Lavos

I would put spoiler marks but the game came out 16 years ago so f u
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:22 PM       
I got Just Cause 2 on the cheap and it really is an entertaining game. I mean, it all seems pointless because of no real story, but just fucking with shit and taking over random bases is fun. I like to pretend like I'm Launchpad Mcquack every time I get into a plane and smash the thing into a base, jumping out just in time.

Oh, and I've never called an open world game too big, but seriously, this world is too big.
pickled
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 10:53 PM       
I just finished streaming Psychonauts. Beat it with 100%. I still love that game. I want a sequel.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:16 AM       
Finally started playing Way of the Samurai 3 again.

I don't really care for the push/pull system. I get how each one works, but deciding when to pull means deciding to do it with less than half a second's notice from the NPC. Luckily, you can just wail on most of the tougher NPCs and they'll wind up flinching as they try to pull away from your button mashing.

I have a few decent swords, and I feel like I should be working towards one ending or another, but every time I see a noted NPC walking around, I just can't help myself and launch into them to get their fancy swords/spears/whatever.

drifting in the void
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:16 AM       
Hope you know about the Sword in the Tree Doc, that thing respawns every day, sometimes it´s even quite decent and you can always just sell it

Started Alice-Madness returns yesterday and was blown away by the style. The gameplay is only okay but the atmosphere ist tremendously good. I´d prefer that Xeno-Game but that´s still 10 days away....
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:50 AM       
The push/pull system was kind of tough at first since it does rely on really quick timing, but once I got it down, I could fight those 100 dude battles so quickly. I had to flip the difficulty all the way up and then it was way challenging.

I ended up downloading Borderlands GOTY edition on the pc. I have it on the 360 and have beaten it 4 times already, but it's one of my favorite games and I figured it'd be fun to try it with keyboard and mouse.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
SAM I AM SORRY I STOPPED TALKING TO YOU, BUT STEAM CHAT WASN'T WORKING WHILE I WAS PLAYING DAWN OF WAR II.