Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:20 PM        The Costanza Method
I have been finding myself eating while I masturbate sometimes. At the end of the day when I just want to get rid of the itch, and I also want to eat a sandwich real quick, both before I get to other not eating or masturbating activities. I never decide to do it, I just end up reaching for the sandwich that is sitting next to me while I'm getting busy with the hand love.

It cannot just be me doing this, it is so goddamn efficient.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:21 PM       
i love to masturbate while eating a greasy sandwich. then i dont even need to bother with lotion or lubrication
plus it makes it easier to score a fatbitch when you tell her your dick tastes like western bacons

the only thing i have to worry about is getting extra extra-special-sauce on my sandwich
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:29 PM       
what worries you more getting dick on your sandwich or sandwich on your dick
Slim Goodbody
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 12:47 AM       
Jesus christ you need both hands? Your wife must be terrified.
BANNED

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:33 AM       
my wife left me but yea she could only take a few inches before she started screaming and shit like she was being raped
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:07 PM       
I always get really, really hungry and/or thirsty after sex, and there is usually not much I can do about it :/
BANNED

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 03:14 AM       
you didnt answer my question of whats worse, sandwich dick or dick sandwich
Slim Goodbody
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:06 AM       
Sandwich dick sounds like a horrifying medical condition.
BANNED

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:58 PM       
haha thats what i was thinking

dick sandwich sounds like what you'd say when you're threatening to beat someone with your dick
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:46 PM       
BARRY SANDWICH
BANNED

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 04:04 PM       
a bonesaw sandwich sounds like it could b a real sandwich :/
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 06:25 PM       
my issue with eating and jacking off is how my hands smell of dick while i do it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:15 AM       
so then you're more worried about dick sandwich than sandwich dick
Slim Goodbody
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 09:28 AM       

Mmmm yeah
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:03 AM       
You guys, jesus.