Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 11:58 PM        are pro athletes getting too much free pass from the law?
wow it must be nice being an NFL pro player to having to serve only 30 days in prison for DUI manslaughter. if donte stallworth was a regular joe, he would've been guaranteed a 15 year jail time. good thing he gots millions.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 07:46 PM       
Those damn jocks get all the breaks.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 11:58 PM       
WTF are you talking about? Obviously that person got in the way of Donte's vehicle in hopes of being able to sue the jock strap off of him. They just bit off more than they could chew.

No harm no foul.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
Hey, the jocks aren't all pampered princes ... Look what happened to O.J.

Oh, wait .....
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
wow it must be nice being an NFL pro player to having to serve only 30 days in prison for DUI manslaughter. if donte stallworth was a regular joe, he would've been guaranteed a 15 year jail time. good thing he gots millions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Hey, the jocks aren't all pampered princes ... Look what happened to O.J.

Oh, wait .....
Dear i-mockery sports board.

I agree, pro football players should not get a special pass. If a pro football player murders someone, they should have to pay the price like everyone else and not wriggle out with their high priced high powered lawyers. Makes me sick to even hear about it.

Warmest regards,

OJ Simpson
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 10:22 PM       
Dear OJ,

Hey man I completely agree! I mean I don't play sports, but I'd take it even a step further and say celebrities in general shouldn't be given special passes. They should have to pay like everyone else!

Cheers,
Vince Neil
say what now?
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 10:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
WTF are you talking about? Obviously that person got in the way of Donte's vehicle in hopes of being able to sue the jock strap off of him. They just bit off more than they could chew.

No harm no foul.
that's something you would do
Role Assigner
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 10:58 PM       
It was sarcasm Geggy. Sarcasm.
say what now?
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 04:58 AM       
sarcasm or not, that's something you would do
Role Assigner
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:40 AM       
Only if it were somebody who played for the Falcons or Steelers
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:37 AM       
Dear i-mockery sports board,

MattJack is correct, we wait till we leave the Steelers before we commit our crimes.

Warmest regards,
Plaxico Burris
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 10:23 AM       
You mean a rich guy got a good lawyer and walked away with a slap on the wrists? I don't see anything new here.

Wait, a black guy did it this time? Hells no!
Mocker
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 10:24 AM       
Dear Plax,

Not all of us.

Sincerely,

Santonio Holmes
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
"It's all so appalling."
BillyBear is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
i dunno...maybe, depends on who's takin the heat
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/27/mic...ick/index.html

Need I say more?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
Sports figures haven't been heroes in a very long time. I doubt any have been good human beings ever.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
And they're getting worse.
Mocker
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
Damn, no wonder Dungy had to retire from coaching the Colts. This is going to take up a lot of his time.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 09:47 AM       
I'll say this, at least Vick had to serve some sort of punishment. A year in prison with parole afterward is much better than say 30 days for DUI manslaughter. And while Vick seems to be getting the go ahead, he still has to find a team willing to grab him which is not dead certain to happen (especially because so many teams thus far have publicly said they do not want him)
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 09:52 AM       
Yeah, upon reflection I realize that he didn't get a free pass from the law - more like a pass from Goodell.
Mocker
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
he's missing almost half the season. Even though team owners are big, tough talking hypocrites, it still makes no sense to sign him now.

I can see him working in Minnesota, but, they couldn't play him until week 6 and a lot can happen between now and then.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
I can see him working in Minnesota, but, they couldn't play him until week 6 and a lot can happen between now and then.
Me too, especially now that Favre said, 'no go' on playing this season