Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
Classic hip hop and reggae is all that is needed to know this man is one of the goodies.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post

fav. book- I haven't read a book in years

In high school you were voted most likely to...- I'm not sure, I never went.
Wait, he is illiterate and uneducated, never mind, he is a dumbass
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:48 AM       
No most of the are much worse than i am, enjoy your time here shithead

Maybe, if you had been less of an asshole (but when has a Raider fan ever NOT been an asshole?) about your precious little Raiders (a simple 'hey your info was faulty' would have done it) I wouldn't now be beating you about the face verbally. But if anything I am enjoying making fun of you so I get that gift from your asshole attitude. So thanks for that anyway
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:08 AM       
What false facts? I quoted you, and you said it, next time if you don't want it quoted, don't say it.

You got verbally beat down when you played the "I am just going to ignore you" card, which is internet for "I can't come up with a witty or relevant response". You call me childish, but you fired the first childish post and I retaliated, now you want to play the childish card cause I can bring the insults better than you can. Tough shit, you set the parameters of this skirmish, and whining about it after the fact makes you a little bitch.

but there's people who will support you

Pram Maven will.
womti would if he weren't banned
Geggy probably would, but nobody likes or cares what he thinks
Coolinator probably would take your side, but again, banned.
you should also ask Dizzymisslizzy to support you too, if she ever came around.

You're in good company
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:35 AM       
Quote:
Unbelievable. How old is this kid?
He's been hanging around since 2008.

Quote:
Is everyone a jerk like this guy?
I'd say most people are worse jerks, including me, but not like this guy, god no.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 10:29 AM       
Quote:
Please tell me how you are "verbally beating me down"? With childishness and false facts? It takes you 10 posts just to spew ignorance and nothing relevant at all. I am sure nobody here agrees with that claim. You're just making yourself look sillier.
What do you know of Portland, Oregon?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
What do you know of Portland, Oregon?

Also doubles as an eye chart .
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 02:44 PM       
Rhetorical question:

Has it become common practice to just begin trying to be funny right out of the gate without first hanging around awhile mentioning a point here and there, and taking things rather slowly? And, btw, reading some of the threads for comprehension to get a feel for the humor? And, btw, reading the FAQ first?

Are people really that desperate for instant acceptance?
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
i didnt see him trying to be funny until pentagram started in on him, tho

maybe they should put in the rules and guidelines "DON'T POST IN THE LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER THREAD, IT'S A TRAP"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
anyways: silver fox who's your favorite pony
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
He's been hanging around since 2008.

I'd say most people are worse jerks, including me, but not like this guy, god no.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Zhukov, you'll get this guy's support Silver. Though don't take much out of it. What you have is a pinko who hates America on your side, so again, i will stick with 'good company you're keeping'

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 26th, 2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Zhukov deserves to have his name spelled correctly
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i didnt see him trying to be funny until pentagram started in on him, tho

maybe they should put in the rules and guidelines "DON'T POST IN THE LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER THREAD, IT'S A TRAP"
To be fair though I didn't start in on him until he went all angry Raiders fan in the NFL thread. Go look at his act to see what he is about there.

This is why Jim Rome makes fun of Raiders fans, cause they all act like that guy.
OH GOD
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:04 PM       
oh yeah i wouldn't have seen anything posted in sports
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
I declare myself embarrassed, for I discovered this guy in this thread before I read the NFL thread.

And he trashed the Eagles QB too, for no apparent reason. Just like a Raiders fan.
You may already be there.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
My education and knowledge are vastly superior to the basic things you learned in life. I came from nothing and turned myself into something.
Geez Pent, Can you please stop chasing away the vastly superior somethings from the forms.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
JUST LIKE A RAIDERS FAN.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
Silver is an internet tough guy, nothing on the internet scares him!

Well, maybe the lemon party or 2 girls and a cup, but who isn't scared of those
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
I never made 1 personal attack against you besides calling you childish.
Your statement is 'technically' true, there are at least 2 personal attacks in just this snippet:

Quote:
I won't even argue with your dumbass Vick comments. His concussion was caused by his own fucking player last week. I can tell you are not a football fan. And if you are a Browns fan, shut up. They never made it to the Super Bowl either.
Yep, not 1 personal attack at all, there's 2. And those were unprovoked I might add. We were all having a civilized discussion and then you went Raider Fan like a typical Raider fan does.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
Quote:
I've just seen and been thru some shit in real life to be worried about internet kids. After going thru a late miscarriage with my ex-gf and watching a close friend die in my arms, you become numb to things and don't let them affect you too much. I've made it out of my shitty upbringing and made a better life for myself up until recently. So these types of attacks don't affect me that much.

This reminds me of something....
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
Nothing scares a vastly superior forklift operator...NOTHING! You could send pallets of mocking sacrcasm his way and he would just deftly move it off.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post

In lieu of the pickles I can't give you cause I pickled you recently, I will instead give you this