Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 12:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Don't be tired when you go to bed! You can't concentrate
I thought what made you fall asleep was your mind running through random thoughts, not concentrating on one thought. ;o

ALSO;; I listen to the ambient station at di.fm when I sleep. :O
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 10:31 PM       
Ahhhh I actually got four hours of sleep! It's a start. Thanks for your help! You prevented the inevitable breakdown!
I can read the headlines now: "Local teenager attempts to eat baby; stopped by local sniping savior. 'What psycho?' Quirps hero Tom Wilcow"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
I get corner of eye hallucinations at around 18 hours. I've seen plenty of ghosts at four in tthe morning. I've never been up for more than five days, but that was once years ago. I could never do it again, though. It was like walking through water.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 05:15 AM       
I'm gonna try it, it's looks like a free way to get stoned
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 05:25 AM       
no way its not worth it
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
Willie is totally serious.
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
I've stayed up for about 28 hours, and when I went to go to sleep, the curtains and other inanimate objects looked like they were pulsating. It was weird.
Zombie Basher
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 12:27 AM       
That's good to know, I thought I was going nuts.
That or the gheist caught back up.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 02:47 AM       
whenever i've stayed up past 48 hours i've almost every time been convinced that i am going to go permanently insane
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 08:39 AM       
I just couldn't sleep in all night long, i used to smoke 1 or 2 joints per day and that tired me helping me to get sleep , but now i don't have any, and i'm getting anxiety i feel i'm just going insane. Maybe some pills help me but it's been 3 days ago since i smoke my last joint, no way man, this is crazy, i wish she became legal
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 11:06 AM       
Yeah, becuase it's having a great effect on you.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 02:52 PM       
EP, that's a pretty good sign that you should STOP smoking those damn joints all day long. I've got nothing against an occasional puff, but shit, if you can't go without them for 3 days...bad sign. Just a piece of advice.
He speaks truth!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 04:35 PM       
Pila, Stop proving that pot is addictive, Ok?
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
Two things help me to sleep:
1.) NyQuil works very well. I only take it when I am sick, but most of the time when I can't sleep it is because I am sick. I wouldn't recommend taking NyQuil too often, it might be bad for you.
2.) I drink some tea with chamomile and mint that helps me to relax and fall asleep whenever I can't fall asleep. It works very well, and it comes in a box that has a bear on the front in a night gown which amuses me every time.

ElPila,
You need to take it easy on the smoking for a bit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Sleepytime Tea?

That has valerian in it. It's supposed to put you right out, but sedatives never had much of an effect on me. That's just my personal experience, I'm sure it works for other people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Hey Doc, are you still having trouble sleeping?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
weeds great u can all shut up
Zombie Basher
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 07:26 PM       
Not really anymore. I found it helps if you tire your mind out by playing a shitload of puzzle games so you won't want to think as much afterwards. That and smooth, refreshing Melatonin.
Durin is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 01:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Sleepytime Tea?

That has valerian in it. It's supposed to put you right out, but sedatives never had much of an effect on me. That's just my personal experience, I'm sure it works for other people.

I know just what you mean. Hell, even stimulants don't really have any affect for me (such as coffee).