Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:41 PM       

Nothing like biting into a cookie and meeting with a sickening crunch.

I spotted the best name for a Halloween 5K today: "Run For Your Life".
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 07:14 PM       
Hey kitsa, how about you buy real fig newtons instead of the dollar store ones. My brand name ones don't have seeds.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:13 PM       
Fig Newtons are one of the few types of biscuit that I have found are better when you get brand name. Luckily for me hobnobs aren't.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:13 PM       
Unless I want them chocolate. Dammit!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:15 PM       
THIS IS NOW THE YOUTUBE VIDEO THREAD.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:15 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:16 PM       
THIS THREAD CAN STOP BEING THE YOUTUBE THREAD NOW, OR STAY IT... I DON'T CARE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:16 PM       
omg science
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Despite being awesome, I'm sure I'd still make a mess with that sauce packet.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:18 PM       
You'd shoot it all over your distinguished attire.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:20 PM       
I own thirteen suits. I have food stains on them all.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:20 PM       
I never learned how to eat right.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:26 PM       
or color in the lines
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:51 PM       
No, that's Zhukov
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 10:06 PM       
Final preparations are being made for my kid's participation in a citywide halloween event. She's the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man in a red and blue tinsel-wrapped stroller that's wired to play the Ghostbusters theme, and she's giving out packages of halloween mini-marshmallows.

We might very well be the most obnoxious presence there.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 01:17 AM       
Hey guys, I just visited the asian market.

I bought lemon creme wafers.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 01:29 AM       
nig fewtons are racist
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 09:36 AM       
Just got the last piece of my halloween costume. My girl is going as a flapper so I got a pinstripe suit and hat to match. Then I decided to get some devil horns and a pitchfork. Going to cut holes in the front of the hat for the horns. I'm going as "GANGSTER AS HELL"

Now the d and the a and the m and the n and the a and the t and the i o n.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 04:16 PM       
Guess who got first place in her age group and a kickass trophy that's fun to chew!?!

I knew we were okay when I saw one of the judges dressed as Egon.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

Now the d and the a and the m and the n and the a and the t and the i o n.
gah damn you for getting that stuck in my head. That CD and the one after it were two of the first CDs I ever got.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 05:58 PM       
Having the judge dressed as egon is a great sign. Congrats on the trophy too

It was one of my first cd's too, after the "Do America" soundtrack.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 06:59 PM       
You guys are young.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 07:12 PM       
Only in years.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 07:28 PM       
I had an extensive vinyl collection before I ever had CDs. Strangely enough, I only had three cassette tapes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 08:09 PM       
I had a cd burner before that album even came out.