Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
The Head Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 11:56 AM        Terror, Inc.
Maaaaaan...

Just got finished reading the first trade of Terror, Inc.'s new Marvel MAX reboot, and it's AWESOME.

I've always had a problem with a lot of the titles in the MAX line seeming, well, boring? Initially I was onboard-"HEY NICK FURY IS SAYING FUCK AND SHIT AND BUYING WHORES!" but eventually cooled on the concept, other than the Punisher series.

But THIS F'n reboot of an obscure but entertaining character really worked, and they got rid of his stupid face spikes. It's SUPER VIOLENT, which a comic about a dude whose power is that he rips off other people's body parts and attaches them to himself really should be.

It's making me want to read the MAX Foolkiller books to see if they're this good.

The art really got me on this. It's by Patrick Zircher, and I didn't know who he was. I was surprised to see that he did stuff like Iron Man and Deadpool books, with really colorful, clean art. This is really gritty, dark stuff that's almost the polar opposite.

So, any other reboots of obscure 90s characters I need to be checking out?
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 02:50 PM       
I don't have any suggestions for you but I plan to take yours. Never heard of this character and he sounds like alot of fun to read about.